Auto ultimate by DP .. 600w hps/mh . promix

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Yeah I'm the same as you with the ph but I was using bottled water for my previous grows so that should be spot on in the middle, what litre are your pots?

2. yeah next grow I might just start my soil off with the domolite lime like I did half way through my current grow(in sig) and call it a day.. ph'ing soil is up and down all day like you said.. hit or miss but the lime buffers it.

3. Dolomite won't help you much. Takes way too long to break down. I'd recommend using oyster shell flour instead!

4. Or Just top dress with some eapoma garden lime and have it change your soils ph almost instantly....

5. I've seen improvement in ph levels, they are a lot more consistent since adding the lime so I'll continue to do so.

6. it'll still balance ph, just won't provide the calcium

7. yup and I got ca/mg for and if I need it :)

8. What's up guys ! Ok I figured I docalittle update there isn't much going on .
    We are on day 4 since seed crack. I fed them some fertilome
    Root stimulator about 1 hour ago. Anyway here they are

Attached Files:

9. Hey kush my pots are 4.97 gallons. They say 7g on the bag but they are a true 5gaollon

10. Hey, that Fertilome stuff...I got the same exact stuff. I just watered some cuttings with it. Nice stuff buddy.

11. I hope so gilman . it said 3 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water . I did about 3/4 of a tablespoon per gallon . I didn't want to burn then being as they are so young

12. Yea, and it says to only use about a cup of the diluted solution. I use 1 or 2 TBS and only water with a small amount, Seems to do well. It has that butric acid stuff in it.

13. I guess we will see . I'm hoping these auto ultimates start to take off

14. My think different was slow to take off but seems to be going now...hang in there brother!!

15. It seems that every other auto I've grown takes off after about week 2 or 3

16. What day are you on?
    I'm day 17 today. I'll post pics tonight on my thread too

17. Like day 5 or 6 I think

18. Today is day 5 since pop

19. I'll post some pics tomorrow .
    Which is 1 week old
    .. They seem to be growing pretty fast . hope everyone is doing good .

20. Hi mayes. Finally some action on here. I have been trolling the forums and doing some canna reading. I found a link to a phytopharmaceutical companie's research on cannabis. They grow like 80 plants [​IMG] it has pictures too :) I want to read their results on using 12/12 as opposed to 11/13 and so on with 13/11.