Auto ultimate by DP .. 600w hps/mh . promix

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Aug 21, 2015.

1. What's up guys . I just started these little bitches . I hope they are as good as everyone says.
    Soil pop 8/19/2015
    Promix with added perlite
    I will be using tomato tone and nature source .
    Thanks for looking .
    Sub up fellas
    Today is day 2 is they cracked

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for stopping by colio .

3. Jmayes!! Sup brother!! Subbed up and along for the ride!!

4. Alright ! Looking forward to it brotha!!

5. Subbed my man! Here for the long haul, you my boy j

6. Jmayes u kno I'm in this bitch wit a bucket of nugs

7. #8 Gilman420, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    Alright, I don't think I am following enough grows yet, so I will tag along for the long haul too.

Edit: Oh yea I meant that sarcastically if ya didn't get that haha

8. find yourself some kelp meal and crab shell meal eventually brother.

9. What up jmayes! I'm here as well :D

10. I'm here for the grow also

11. Shit did the meeting start already???
    I have a Dr's excuse..... Nah I'm just fucking stoned

12. Ten Jay loop Gil NA TT glad to have y'all here . thanks for subbing .
    Stealth sirsmoke thanks for subbing .

13. It'll probably be a fee days before I do any kind of update . nothing exciting going on at the moment .

14. Good to meet you smash!

15. Hey man seen ya posting around the site, caught a link to your thread so just wanted to say. Hello! I myself am getting ready to start my first autos and am interested in seeing how they perform. So if ya don't mind I'll be subbing up to the party :)

Hope all is well with you and yours man, happy growing!

16. Looking forward to this, i plan on doing auto ultimates next so need all the info possible!

17. What's up PH and kush glad tall are tagging along for the ride . hope we can make this a bountiful harvest !!!

18. You'll may find I'm alittle unorthodox. I do not PH my water and I do not PH my soil. My first 5 or 6 grows I stressed over PH and I have learned that when growing in soil you have fluctuations in PH all thru out the day . so I threw my PH meter away and stopped stressing over it . I don't have a a temputure gauge in my closet because it seems like my temps are OK . I'll update some pics in the a few days .