First grow high expectations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ant Dog, Aug 21, 2015.

1. They look really nice bro . How old are they ?

2. day 11 today

3. Dam that's a lot of growth for 11 days . What kinda lights you using and how close ?

4. Total of 300w dual spectrum cfl, no feed.

Their due nitrogen now, but transplant should fix that

5. Yeah I have to get more watts on mine . I'm only using 180 right now bc I didn't want to over do it . I have 3 60 watt cfl's ready to go . All 6400 k though . I'm gonna get some 2700 k to go with it . I'm gonna switch to a 400 watt hps for flowering though

6. I only decided to put them under the 300w total yesterday, before that I used 2 23w cfls and they where defintely at the end of the red spectrum because comparing them to the duals white parts on bulb it's defintely a lot darker lighting.

7. From what I been reading 2700 makes them grow taller and 6400 will make it grow bushier . I imagine both would work best . In the next couple of days I'm gonna add a few 2700 but keep like 4 to 1 or maybe 3 to 1

8. Well I just got 8 26watt cfl's 2700 k . I know that they are not strong but I can pair them with my 60 watt 6400 k . I have 3 of them going right now so I'll add 3 of the 2700k for a total of 78 watts of 2700k and 180 watts of 6400 k . Grand total of 258 watts . More than enough for my little ladies lol . I'll just add more lights as they get bigger

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440791642.875991.jpg My girls are now one week today . The tallest one is still a little droopy due to the day of extreme heat and low humidity. I haven't had to water for 2 days now that the climate is right . They had dried out 3 times in a day . Yeah it was desert like conditions . They are getting their deep green color back so I think they are going to be ok . So far the hardest part for me has been the positioning of my lights . If I had to start again I will deff back the lights of some in the beginning . All and all its been a good first week of growth . The roots seem to have developed nicely . Another week and I guess we will be in the vegetation stage ...........also I'll be popping some alien x triangle autos soon . 5 free autos I just received form The Vault . They are doing a comparative grow . They are giving away 5 free seeds and a t-shirt to grasscity members . If you don't deal with The Vault I highly suggest you do . They are simply awesome . Fast great service . They have given me 6 free seeds( a free special kush with my original order ) , a t shirt , and stickers so far and I have only originally orders the three beans form them . Both orders only took 6 days to cross the pond . They even paid for shipping on the comparative grow seeds . I just can't say enough good things about them

• Like Like x 2
  10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440869403.159162.jpg she has a little brown spot developing on her leave . Still a little to close to the light maybe ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. how close are your lights? Looks like ph too me, I have one developing on my best baby, I transplanted into 3 gallon pots today and give them their first ever watering on day 13.

I flushed the one with rust spots with ph 6 water, will let you know if it fixes my problem. Wait for someone more experienced to give you advice mate. I don't want to be the cause for hurting your baby's

12. Not to close . About 3 inches . Somebody told me the coco is causing a CaMg deficiency which makes a lot of sense
    Thanks bro

13. #73 Ant Dog, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    I posted this pic in the sick plant section and good luck with your little lady

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440937463.295208.jpg my girls this morning . I treated them with CaMg lightly and also gave them their first shot of nutes at 10 percent strength . Just gave them another 10 percent shot of nutes and another shot of CaMg at 50 percent . I can actually see the growth from yesterday

15. #75 Ant Dog, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    5 hrs after the second light CaMg and 10 percent nute dosing my plants look so much better . Backing off the lights seemed to help too . They don't look quite as bleached now and the drooping has stopped as well . Happy girls happy days View attachment 1862213

16. #77 Ant Dog, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441031445.084830.jpg the girls are now 10 days from seed and really starting to pick up growth the last couple of days . I decided to go from 18 hrs in the light to 24 hrs for the remainder of the vegetation period . That was my original plan but with the earlier heat issues I had to back off that idea for a bit . All good now though

• Like Like x 2
  17. Day 14 since sprouted, run into a few problems with my tent which almost broke my light but that's all fixed now. The support bar has plastic clips for hooking on and one decided to give way! Everything turned out to be Ok though and all my equipment is safe.

Attached Files:

18. Looking good bro

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441110179.751977.jpg day 11 from seed . Im really impressed with the recent growth

• Like Like x 2