White Widow and Big Bang Auto DWC LED

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by matticuss, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Hey all this is my first journal on this site, this is my second grow attempt, the first one was an epic fail. I would like to welcome you all to my grow adventure. I have a few you tube videos I uploaded to you tube and once I figure out how to post the links or videos on the journal I will add it in.

lets start with the system and setup that I am using,

Veg and Flower Setup

1 - 4ft x 4ft x 6.5ft grow tent
    1- 4in inline fan 176CFM with Carbon Filter
    1- adjustable floor fan
    2- 300 watt Full Spectrum LED lights ( 100 x 3 diodes )
    3- 3.5 gallon DWC bubble buckets with custom air injection
    1- 254 gallon per hour air pump with 4 outlets and adjustable speed seetings
    1- Set of adjustable hangars

Cloner and Pre Veg Setup

1- 17.5inL x 13inW x 4ft tall stealth grow box
    1- 4in exhaust computer fan with carbon filter
    1- 4in intake computer fan with carbon filter
    1- 180 watt UFO Mars Hydro LED light
    1- Storage tub with 9 1.5in netpots in the lid, 5 gallon
    1- 50litre per minute air pump
    1- custom air injection for container

Nutrient & Water List

1. General Hydroponics FloraMicro
    2. General Hydroponics FloraGro
    3. General Hydroponics FloraBloom
    4. CalMag+
    5. H2O2
    6. General Hydroponics KoolBloom
    7. RO water

Now that you guys have a idea of what I'm working with, ill explain what has already been done and happened since I am starting this journal in late flower stage.

I started a Feminized White Widow seed from Greenhouse Seed Co, it was bought from True North Seed Bank in Canada. It grew for about a week and then I started another seed, same strain and from the same breeder pack. A week after that I started a Big Bang Auto Fem from Green House Seed Co, also bought from True North Seed Bank. So each plant was 1 week behind the other.

Realizing I had limited growth space and needed to use the same space for flower, I decided to flower them all at the same time, I figured the auto flower would be fine since you can run it from 12/12 from seed, and that the other White Widow would just be a tad smaller.

A couple weeks before switching all the plants to flower, I decided to top both my White Widow plants, This however only worked on 1 of the plants, I completely missed on the other. so what I will refer to from here on out as WW#1 ended up having 3 tops and WW#2 still only had just the one.

I switched to flower, and after screwing up a few seeds before this grow I was running low on seeds for the next harvest, I then started researching how to clone marijuana plants, and came across monster cropping, or taking clones while a plant is in flower stage. This was the end to my problem. I then took 6 cuttings from WW#1 after she was flowering for 18 days, out of the 6 I took 5 made it, I again ran into the issue of not having anywhere to grow them other than in the cloner box but since these were monster crops each plant had 18+ tops and they were growing to big to be contained in my cloner box so I moved the cloner container into the flower tent, each monster cropped clone was around 11in when moved to the flower tent. They were in that tent for under 3 weeks growing under a 12/12 light schedule and then I decided to monster crop them again since the roots were too long to try and transplant.

The goal was to have monster cropped clones rooted and just about ready to start veg when I harvest what I currently have in flower in the tent, so that I can harvest and then take a monster cropped clone or 2 and just grow the 2 plants under my lights with some LST training. Since the initial monster cropped clones got too big and all the roots were mangled together I decided to take another set of monster cropped clones from the monster cropped clones.

All 3 plants in the grow tent started their 12/12 light schedule on 06/29/2015. I was hoping to harvest around the 24th of August, but from last night it looks like I may have to wait an extra week. I am still trying to figure out when to do the flush, and if I still need to use CALMAG with the RO water while flushing the plant. I will try and upload pics in the next hour.

If you made it this far, please stay tuned, I have videos and will be posting lots of pictures everyday. the pics I have posted, the one of the container with the clones that are bigger are the monster cropped clones from WW#1, the picture of smaller clones, are the monster cropped clones taken from the monster cropped clones. the other pics are of the grow room and setup and plants, the pics were taken on sunday 08/16/2015. The clones were taken on 08/16/2015 as well.

No roots on the clones yet I will take more pics later tonight and post them.

Attached Files: