First grow - estimated time remaining

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by rustyBananas, Aug 20, 2015.

1. This is my first grow. I've read quite a few guides and surely did make mistakes that I've learned from from this grow.

I just have one question. About how much longer, based on this picture, would one estimate this plant has?

It is an auto flowering female Diesel Berry. It's been 75 days since sprouting. The estimated time was 65-75 days from sprout to harvest. Most of the trichomes are cloudy, but no amber.

I'll be as patient as I need too, just curious what others think though.

Thanks! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440106767.565825.jpg

2. For the first grow brotha, not bad at all, kudos! Most folks don't even make it to harvest on their first run, so good job! Just some constructive criticism to help you on the next run.. Go easier on the nitrogen, as it appears to be overfed (dark green leaves, small buds, some tip burn).. In terms of maturity.. The days to harvest are more of a guideline based on perfect conditions IME, and not exact.. Give it another week and reassess.. It also depends on the type of high you're looking for.. Harvesting while mostly cloudy will give you an upper, more energetic high.. While waiting for more amber will result in more of a couch-lock, narcotic effect.. Of course that is subject to the strain as well..