Why are some people mean when they smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoke Clovers, Aug 20, 2015.

1. #21 BudsMcKenzie21, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    Well, maybe it's not the weed. Maybe you're just hanging out with douchebags that don't like you and they can't be bothered to be polite about it. Maybe the weed makes them think a certain way and it makes them douchey. Maybe they're just spitting the truth and it's got you butt-hurt. I guess that depends on how peace, love, dove you are, which in my personal opinion can be very annoying. If all you ever do is blah blah blah about peace, love, and tolerance like some kind of street corner preacher then I honestly don't blame them for being a little impatient. I'd be rolling my eyes, laughing, and giving you a bit of a hard time too depending on what you're saying and how ridiculous or repetitive it is and how close we are. I'm not one to treat someone like garbage just because I hear them say something I disagree with or am tired of hearing but I might have something to say and you might not like it either but sometimes things just get said or need to be.

2. Why are some people super dumb when they're high?

3. Because fuck you, that's why...

4. Some deep shit right there

5. They call it the devil's lettuce for a reason.

6. One of the key skills of enjoying smoking, in my opinion, is having leadership skills and group development skills; meaning, if you like this and that aspect of this group but the one aspect is just killing you, then extract the people in the group you like and leave the components you don't like. It is really that simple.

For example, my one friend is the coolest guy ever, except when it comes to money. He will fuck you and all your friends out of money and sit there with a big smile on his face when he says he cannot pay it back. Whats the solution? To limit my interactions with this person around money. Simple. I have adjusted my attitude towards this person and now i can continue to enjoy their company.

If this person is an asshole and yet your over at their place talking about peace, love, yadda yadda, why would you even do that? So your just going to act a certain way and if people respond differently, then fuck them? That could be considered an asshole attitude and you thinking you can't have one of those while talking about peace and love is just silly.

Obviously this person carries some sort of value with them; that is why these people associate with that person. Do you think he/she doesn't know that they are being used for their resources? I would be pissed off too if that was the case.

I am not defending, but i am saying that if you decide to hang out with this person, you gotta accept that part of the group for what it is and learn to work with it and if your choice is to just say "No, fuck that, the way he acts is totally wrong and i am right" you can't really sit here and say some part of that statement isn't rooted in ignorance.

So yeah, if it bothers you that much, extract the parts of the group that you like and leave the rest. Very simple. Most people will walk away from a group entirely just over a conflict with one person and that is just silly.. Don't deny yourself a connection you know you will enjoy because this person still associates with so and so and their an asshole yadda yadda school yard mentality.

7. You know what pisses me off the most is when everyone is high as a mountain then comes the "Cannabis Expert" rolling in to correct you on how to smoke a certain way.
    Like get out of here its dope, put it in a pipe and smoke it.

8. #29 Stoney zamboni, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    I smoked with this one kid a couple times he's like 350 lbs and gets retarted high off one bong hit and then bitches about how shitty the weed is and insults me and all my friends for no reason this kid goes from saying I'm not even fucking high to hysterically laughing at absolutely nothing for like 10 minutes.
    Dudes a buzzkill and a prick

9. I sometimes get more sarcastic when I'm high ( I'm pretty sarcastic sober ) , but I've never got mean.

10. You know what who really cares why people get mean while they are high. Just run your own game and fuck the other people who you think are assholes hell maybe they think you are mean or annoying. I believe we will never be able to truly understand how a brain works. People are just to damn sensitive these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. They think since they're high, nothing can go wrong. So they talk shit.
    But...
    You can still get knocked the fuck out even at your highest level.

12. Lol! I'm so high right now. I'm listening to Fuck Tha Police!

13. I have a friend like that where he just straight talk sht about me sometimes after we smoke like it gives him confidence or something lol I'm not a mean guy im a chill happy dude I don't talk sht to ppl you know but one day I had enough I cut that "friend" off I don't need that negative sht ha