Why are some people mean when they smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoke Clovers, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Now, I'm usually a stick-to-myself smoker, but sometimes I will smoke with some other people. Occasionally when I do though, some of the dudes there end up being so messed up and rude that they just totally kill my vibe. I thought weed was supposed to make you happy and chill. I'm sitting there talking about spreading peace and love and some of these guys are just being obnoxious jerks. Anyone know why some people act like that?

2. "boys will be boys" but maybe i'm just an asshole like everyone assumes me to be.

3. no matter how much people want to believe it weed doesn't magically change peoples shitty personalities and everyone across the globe wont hold hands and sing together once its legalized. some people are just assholes, high or sober.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ^this. And, coming down from your high could irritate you as you wish to get higher up on the rollercoaster you just got on, because nobody likes to wait in lines. nobody.

5. #5 Ean, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    One of my old dealers was an absolute dick to everyone, even people he would refer to as his best friends. No matter what opinion you had it was gay/lame/stupid/retarded/etc. but yet he had no original opinions of his own. One of his childhood friends was notorious for saying pretty dumb things when high but they were good for a laugh but you could see the sadness wash over him when his friend/our dealer would just shred him.

It's also pretty sad to watch a fat kid rip on an even fatter kid because of his weight...

6. I got called a asshole in March by this kid that someone brought to our camp out. He was 18 but a noob to weed now when I get high I like to chill and relax and when I am camping and high I really like to chill with nature. Well this dude was fucking in my face the whole time totally killing my vibe so I went off on him and almost made him cry. I almost felt bad but I had been warning him and a couple of my buddies were also getting pissed at him and these guys have been to put a guy down for acting a fool so he got lucky with me. I am probably the nicest guy you would ever meet but you can't tell that by looking at me but for the love of god leave me alone while I am high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. #7 zigzagbuddha, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    Why do butterflies land on shit? They like the smell and think it's a flower? They need the nutrients? It doesn't really matter what the answer is though because butterflies are still going to land on shit whether you understand their motivation or not.

And there are still going to be assholes out there whether you have satisfactorily psychoanalyzed their behavior or not. So, in my opinion, the best thing you could do would be be to stop whining and start living your life however you want to live it regardless of what anybody else is doing that you think they shouldn't be doing, or not doing that you think they should be doing.

Real love is unconditional and does not demand only a few rare conditions in order to flourish. It is a choice YOU make in every moment and that's why every asshole you meet can provide you with an opportunity to broaden your perspective and to let your love grow longer and wider and deeper and more fulfilling. Sometimes you have to work at it, and that's a fact, but consider it a labor of love, hahahaha!

8. (Sigh)

Sad. Very sad. But, sadly true. Too bad. Aw well, guess I just gotta find some cooler people to hang out with on a regular basis, huh? Regardless, I'm still gonna spread acceptance and tolerance!

9. You make some very good points. Never thought of it that way. Thanks a lot for the advice! Have something new to think about everyday!

10. Spreading acceptance and tolerance is like spreading a disease, hahaha! There is a subtle but important difference between 'allowing' life in all it's diversity, and 'accepting' and 'tolerating' people and conditions that are not what you prefer or agree with. It's not a matter of sadly 'accepting' a sad state of affairs and condescendingly 'tolerating' the assholes of the world - all with a long-suffering sigh. It's a matter of realizing that everyone is on their own personal journey - that's what we all came here for - and it's not your job to choose their path or any of your business what kind of a trip they are on. It's a matter of deciding where YOU want to go and then using your imagination and inspired actions to get there... it's a matter of finding your own personal bliss and following it, come hell or high water. When you are following your bliss you are in love with life, you are not glumly (or even cheerfully) 'accepting' and 'tolerating' it! When you are in love with life then life delivers even more things for you to love, in so many delightful and unexpected ways... you see the best in everyone without even trying, your passion is contagious and you are an inspiration to others. You fuck all that up when you start focusing on what's wrong with yourself, the world, and everybody in it. I learned that the hard way.

11. A few years ago, I smoked up my friend a few times and he always went quiet when we smoked, it was strange to say the least. He's nice now and normal when high, but anyway he had barely said a word until my sister came round and was like "Damnn that ass" I just gave him a weird look, then he was like "If your sister loses her bf tell her who to call, oh yeahhh" he began to sound like a typical creepy pervert. Anyway I let it go, so I asked, just so I could punch him without losing him as a friend, if he wanted to do boxing, so we went boxing and I almost broke his nose, we ended up in some clinic to get it checked...good times, the moral of the story is DON'T BE A PERVERT ON SOMEONES SISTER [​IMG]

12. Why? Do you want your sister for yourself or something?

13. some people are just dicks. no more, no less. when they get high their inner nature comes out. lets you know how they are when you aren't around. also lets you know whats going on inside their noggin. just cut people like that out of your life or at least cut down when and where you see them. those are the kind of people that make everything a hassle at some point.

14. #14 Smoke Clovers, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    True dat, man. True dat. I actually did cut those people out. I have better smoking friends now![​IMG]

15. ...

Dude... You are a freaking genius... Reading that was like an epiphany... Seriously...

16. "Dude... You are a freaking genius"...now that's the stuff I like to hear! Hahahahaha!

I totally don't care if you call me dude, but just fyi, I'm not a guy, hehe.

17. You guys are over thinking. Confusious says "You dont like mean people, dont chill with assholes".

18. That also makes perfect sense! Lol!

19. Ffs dude. if someone disrespected your family like that so blatantly, he should expect a punch in the face. I'd be pissed off.

20. People have problems, and a lot of the time these problems come out when they're not sober.