Synthetic Piss - Lab test testimonial

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Iamryanraw, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Hey Everyone I'm just here to write this and this is all. I will probably come bacc if people have questions and what not but this is just for people who like me 2 weeks ago was looking for recent story about synthetic urine working to pass a lab drug test. Now yes I'm sure there are threads and I saw them when I was searching but i couldn't find any recent so I'm just gonna write my store just in case it helps anybody who is skeptical.

I'm 23 years old and I smoke weed every single day. my education, body type whatever isn't important cause I used fake piss so whatever. I had a successful interview with for a supervisor position at a company that i will for now only refer to as BVS. BVS process went smooth they called me for an interview, did a background checc and when that went through they sent me in for a urine analysis test and labcorp. I used Synthetix5 I hear all the actual piss is mostly made by the same manufacturer and its just different brands putting their name on it but idk thats the brand i used. I did this test Monday the 10th. I microwaved the piss belt for 17 seconds and opened the warmer while the microwave ran. When it finished I saw the temp was between 90-100 like directed and put the warmer on it. I immedeiatedly heated to the testing center and was not searched, they didn't watch me or anything sketch. I gave my paperwork and was immediately guided to the room, moved to the bathroom with the cup. I let the fake piss fill up the cup, made sure the temp was still in the right zone, which it was, and went on my way. Today Wednesday August 19 they just informed me the drug test cleared and I will be starting Friday. I have friends who have also used other brands of fake pee and it has worked for them too but this is my story. It works, no complications. So go out there and apply for a better paying job without fear my fellow stonies. Hope this helps anybody out there. Any questions I may or may not respond sorry I don't really know just here to tell this one.

2. Congrats man, good job, enjoy the new opportunities this job will bring you!

3. Found this thread this morning as I planned to use the Synthetix5 later in the day. Just came back from the testing facility in Nashua, NH, and passed with no issue. I was a bit nervous as I've never subbed before, but there wasn't even the slightest hiccup. I followed the instructions on the pack to the letter, microwaved on hi for 10 seconds exactly, shook the hand warmer and applied as directed, just under the temp strip. All stayed dry, in place, and at temp, and pretty idiot proof as far as usage goes. I'd recommend it to anyone needing to sub.

TLDR; Passed with Synthetix5. I'd recommend.