Gil-mania LED Gooey madness Aug. 2015

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Gilman420, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Update pictures. The two cuttings in smart pots are taking off now growing lots of nice shoots. I will pinch the top two leaves on each tonight and post pics of it.

Attached Files:

2. Nice work!!

3. Well I have watered plants in dirt that were on a tray with perlite. The roots came out of the bottom of the pot and into the tray of perlite. My clones do well in it. Not sure if the rock wool clones are going to make it.

I topped the two cuttings tonight by pinching the new leaves off with my fingers. I will give it about two days or so to heal up then I will bend them over. I think Gloria clone is on the left and the shaggy on the right.

Attached Files:

4. Don't have any pics, but the second cutting from Shaggy that started in the water and I moved to perlite has roots now :D Now, I just need roots on all my painkiller XL cuttings. I will take pics tonight when I put it into soil.

5. Wow, 2 out of 3 of the pain killer xl cutts have roots!!! I swear they didn't have any this morning. I have them on a 18/6 light cycle so the dark hours must have been when they shot some root stubs out. Very excited to grow some painkiller xl. Hoping it does wonders on my girlfriend.

More good news today I got my microscope camera and my herbies goodies, pics of the herbies below.

Attached Files:

6. Mmm id love to try some strawberry cough and purp trainwreck!

Hope the pkxl helps the girly

7. Well, I killed the other cutting [​IMG] I am a damn murderer. But, one survived. Of course the one in perlite was my go to girl and she is doing very well. Grew a little bit too during the rooting phase. This time I have shots of the roots in the pictures when I transplanted them into dirt. PK XL clone had the best looking roots on her. I watered them in with pH 6.8- 6.9 water. I forgot about the clonex solution to use lol. Just plain water. I am going to LST my shaggy and gloria probably tomorrow night. Can not wait to see those branches grow out, they are already there for crying out loud.

Attached Files:

8. I bent the girls over. Lst on Shaggy and Gloria cuts. No other updates really.

Attached Files:

9. How is lady o and pkxl coming?

10. I put a picture of them all. lady o is growing real fast now. Peaches is only a day behind and killing it. Pkxl seems to be making some new leaves. I am so happy one of them made it. Got an update on some new action. My girl has decided to start her very own seedling. She has put into a paper towel a purple trainwreck seed from Humboldt Seeds. She told me she is going to research just the purple trainwreck strain and grow it well. I have faith in her! She's not that good with plants, but she will ask me when there is a problem other wise it is all up to her. I hope she will see why I love it so much :).

11. Awesome man! She's gonna love it, I'm gonna have to find me a purp trainwreck cut somewhere..

12. You talking about next year? I am sure you will find some next year.

13. Very exciting update on this one! We have a new member to the family. Everyone please welcome Audrey she is a Purple Train Wreck from Humboldt Seeds [​IMG] My girlfriend has agreed to start her own grow and she will be doing everything to it. I will help if she needs advice on a problem, but that's it. She has already decided she won't pH the water [​IMG]. But, we will see how it works. She is using the promix with me as well so the microbes should help balance it. I encouraged her to do a journal on here, but she said no and is just writing one out so I put a pic of it up.

Ok on another note, also notice the growth from just 4 days ago when I lst'd the two cuttings. Shaggy clone is living up to the name now and becoming a bush [​IMG] Think I will grow them out a bit seeing as I have some head room. Any thoughts are welcome thank you, enjoy.

Attached Files:

14. Looking great gil!

15. They were looking good before and still looking good [​IMG] I am very thankful for some nice plants. I want to update on the seedlings. I decided to pinch the tops of the two seedlings. I have some pics of the tops of the two seedlings. They are both growing some nice branching. Going to LST them after they recover from the pinching. PATRIOTS WON tonight!!!!! Great night!!!! Enjoy the pics!-

First pic is Lady O, second is Peaches.

Attached Files:

16. Looking great man, which one is pkxl?

17. Looks good man im in!

18. It is the last plant picture. The one right before the thermometer. She looks good, but I think I need to get her into the light more. I think I am going to switch her with Shaggy2 clone so PKXL gets better light.

19. Nice, good to have you here. Feel free to make some comments or suggestions. I still need some help from time to time as I am new. I have been growing some stuff for about less than a year so, I hope I have worked all the kinks out on this round. My biggest screw-up last round was light leaks in the flower room, over stressing plants and high temps, but I will have it under control this time. Hoping for full thick Kolas and crystals galore like a snow storm on the leaves :)

20. Nice man there all looking good, my pkxl is in bud now, I'll try to get some pics up soon for ya