Gil-mania LED Gooey madness Aug. 2015

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Gilman420, Aug 19, 2015.

1. I had to wash it 3 times so far lol looks great buddy can't wait for your big harvest

2. Did you try bleach? Thanks bro, yea me too. I hope I get one chopped around christmas...although even if it is not ready I will still chop some branches early in honor of the christmas spirit.

3. That's gonna be what's up so Christmas bud always bring holiday spirit

4. High Gilman. That Lady O is looking pretty damn good. Not that the others don't, was just focused on her.

5. Yea she is. I kinda tend to favor her more too :) Don't know why...I think it has made the other plants jealous.

6. Hey hey no favorites around her last time I tried that my wife divorced me because I told her my gf looks better so watch it bad voooooodo there with favortizim

7. Ok Joker, I hear ya. But, if the girlfriend does look better...how do you not favor her? That Lady O stands out from the others now. I forgot I moved her into the middle, and was like holy shit my Gloria is bustin out lol. Then I saw it was actually Lady O. So far it looks like LadyO and Purp Trainwreck are the most triched out. I fingered the re-veg bud and it is smelling like some pineapple :) I am waiting until tuesday night to update again. That will mark the end of the 4th week in flower. Wow, the time goes by pretty quick.

8. I'm excited to see the update

9. Come on show me the money

10. The moment you all have been waiting for...tonight marks the end of week 4! Time is flying by. Week 5 here we go baby. The leaves are starting to collect some sort of resinous goo now. I capture it in some of the pictures [​IMG] (Joker, got some good ones for you bro).

Ok now technical notes. Yesterday on 11/23/2015, I top dressed each plant with a Dr. Earth's Bloom Booster. I used 4 TBS of the dry mix on the top of the soil on every plant and scratched it in with a skewer. I also added about 2 inches of soil mix on top with about a 1/2 cup of epsoms salts added to the 5 gallons of soil mix. Good thing I did that now, because I just noticed what looks like a Cal deficiency or phosphorus starting. I took a pic of one of the leaves with some spots. I have a lot of pictures so, I am putting the glamour shots of each on here and the group shot and the leaf pic down in the attachments and others.
    2nd times a charm, Re-veg in here glory PB240589.JPG
    Re-veg stem is really getting fat PB240590.JPG
    PB240591.JPG
    Re-veg bud smells like pineapple PB240592.JPG
    Shaggy1 PB240593.JPG
    Shaggy1 bud PB240594.JPG
    LADY OBLIVION //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/eek.gif PB240595.JPG
    PB240596.JPG PB240597.JPG
    PB240598.JPG PB240599.JPG
    Shaggy2 PB240600.JPG PB240601.JPG
    Gloria PB240602.JPG
    Pain Killer XL PB240603.JPG PB240604.JPG
    PB240605.JPG
    Purple Trainwreck PB240606.JPG PB240608.JPG
    PB240609.JPG

Getting a little bit cooler, but I am good with that PB240610.JPG

Making some dank ganja butter :) PB240616.JPG

Attached Files:

11. man they look really dank bro. What size fabric pots are those??
    This is very exciting. I am out of bud though lol I sold a ton of it. Can't wait for 3 months to wiz by for this next one LOL fuck

12. Very nice bro, getting frosty for sure
    🔥🔥😁👍✌

13. Thank you Helion my GC brother. Those are 5 gallon smart pots. The purple trainwreck is in a fabric shopping bag, so not sure on that one, but it looks pretty close to 5 gal. It seems that one of us always is out when the other has some lol. I remember reading your journal and trying to make you jealous with my harvest pictures :) Then when you harvested I was scraping my pipe for resin. The three months will fly by.
    Thank you man! I hope they come out as good as yours did. Yea, actually makes me think. I might need to borrow a sifter from someone around...Hmmm I wonder who has one around me I could borrow. I think I will give that person a cannabutter maple bacon sugar cookie with maple ganja frosting too. :)

14. I got a screen bro, come by and we'll make a day outta it, hash day!
    ✌👍😁🚬

15. Nice, bro! That is a great idea. I will bring a big bag of all the trim when they get the chop. Do you keep the different trim separate from each other or do you just mix them all together? I guess what I am trying to say is, is there a difference from one plant's trim than the other, and should I separate them?

16. I personally just mixed em, pita keeping everything seperate.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

17. I mix bag as well with trim and popcorn. Trim doesn't seem important to me to warrant splitting up because of the quantities it takes to get extraction yield that's worth spending time on

18. Thank you guys. I will just throw it all into one bag then. Oh man, I made the cookies last night. I have concluded my body chemistry can't absorb cannabis threw eating. It sucks, I ate a bunch of them and nothing [​IMG] I put 1 cup of ganja butter into them too. I used a lot of trim and whole nuggs so much I had to add more butter lol because the trim absorbed all the butter. My girl and I just don't get high from eating it. Anyway they are still delicious. We used a mix that was maple bacon and used about a 1/2 cup of cannabutter in that and made a real maple syrup buttercream frosting using the rest of the butter. Topped them off with real bacon bits.
    PB270619.JPG PB270620.JPG

19. Sorry just got out of hospital from exploding in my pants to any times u gotta stop doing that bro looking great as always

20. I got a big update tonight folks. First post is just clones.
    PC010632.JPG
    Purple Trainwreck clone (Georgia) PC010633.JPG
    Shaggy4 PC010634.JPG
    Shaggy3 PC010638.JPG
    Gloria PC010635.JPG
    Both PainKiller XL clones PC010636.JPG PC010637.JPG

So, I never put them into the flower room. I might just pollinate a branch or two on the next round. Just grow them all out for now and kill the weakest ones of Shaggy and PKXL.