What should we do about illegal immigration?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nativetongues, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Having Obama and the Democrats in office is like living at the corner of W Mulberry St and N Fremont Ave in Baltimore (the highest crime district in the nation - see Neighborhood Scout) and having a 10 year old brat living with you that insists on opening all the doors and windows after placing a sign in the front saying, "Come on in - all welcome!".

Oh yeah? Fuck you!

2. You could be right. The IS lads just need to ditch the color black, have a shave, put on a sweet innocent desperate look about him and the Germans will be stuffing him with food and love.
    I don't know if ye got to see the footage in propaganda land but the Germans went all out to help the immigrants letting them all in and welcoming the immigrants with open arms. They seemed to be trying to purge their cold "march you to ze ovens" image and I think it may have worked.

The IS rats will head for the Islamic ghettos of France and the UK. It shouldn't be that difficult to weed the vermin out. Trying to reform these chaps is pointless. I would dispatch them to Allah and let him deal with it.

Trump is a populist. He would have Muslims thrown to the lions to win votes. I like Trump, he hasn't a hope though, they will release a hookers and coke video if needed. There has got to be a hookers and unmentionables video starring Trump somewhere.

3. Ha! But you know it was the wrong thread. After I posted it I saw the thread about Russia in Syria. I bet yours was a good reply too. I'll try to do better. If you still have your reply I don't mind if you quote my deleted post or if you want I can paraphrase and repost.

4. France and England has had some major terrorist attacks, nothing on the scale of 9/11, but pretty horrific. I don't think that Germany has experienced this, yet, but they will and I'd rather they woke up and avoided the senseless bloodshed.

I think that Trump may have a slim chance, unless the public turns on him, or somebody with a better pitch comes along, which could happen.

As far as the hookers and drug videos, on Trump, it ain't likely to happen. The best line regarding that type of thing was in the film released in 2000, The Contender, with Jeff Bridges as president, when a tough campaign adviser says, about obtaining damning evidence on a ruthless opposing politician, "I want midgets and little boys".

5. [​IMG]

6. The electoral college decides they want someone else. Also for more info on rigging elections please look at Gore Bush election.
    Votes only really come into effect when its an overwhelming majority running counter to what the establish decides the status quo is.

With company men like another Bush and Clinton running, I dont see why Trump would even be in the finals. At any rate 2016 elections, are, in 2016, so you got time to worry and stew.

7. What we should do about it? End it. Completely and totally.

Build the damn wall, and if someone wants to come into the country legally I'm fine with it.

I'd say we should change our LEGAL immigration system as well, let the good honest people in faster, shouldn't take years and years. We also need a better way to keep the violent psychopaths out. Like Isis, who could damn well be flooding in through that hemorrhaging border.

8. When was the last time we got attached from south of the boarder? The Alamo?
    Relax if we get attacked it's going to be a underwear (fruit of the boom) or a shoe bomber.

9. #190 forty winks, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    The psychopaths are already there ... homegrown

10. Please tell me how we are going to be able to differentiate supposed good immigrants and bad ones. It's not like they wear signs saying I'm an Isis member or I'm a drug dealer. What kind of test or screening process should be done to ensure this?

11. Ask yourself who will these people attack, or who are they trying to influence? And why? I look at the walls and borders as not a way of being protected from outside threats but more as like im being locked in with some serious criminals against humanity. Im pretty damn sure isis or any terrorist isn't worried about me other maybe than as a tool against politicians. ....so I'll tell you what if we build a wall ill agree if we throw the fucking politicians out.

12. Jesus... Germany is creeeeaking and it only took, what, two months for the situation to become untenable? Merkel really shit the bed on this one. Unilateral decision making has only caused massive problems, and they're just getting started.

What's the German for schadenfreude?

Don't get me wrong I'm all for allowing refugees to settle who are genuinely in danger and are willing to integrate into European society, but otherwise it just cant be allowed.

13. Any good articles about Germany experiencing issues. I don't feel like looking for articles, because a lot of them are from Breitbart and other ultra conservative anti immigration sources which have as much credibility as shit from huff post or other ultra liberal trash rags.

14. Just find the voices of the people.

But seriously, this could be seen from a mile away. Germany is fucking moronic to allow this to happen. You don't need to be a right-wing ultra-conservative to see this coming at all. All you need is common sense.

15. Damn straight! Let's build a wall around DC and shoot anyone who leaves directly between the eyes.

16. Merkel? I believe you mean Scheizekopf. That's German for president.

17. isn't tht shampoo?

18. On one hand borders are bullshit, because the state itself is absolute bullshit. The state is merely the biggest gangster fish in the pond stealing money through theft and violence. On the other hand this is an obvious ploy by the democratic party to import enough left leaning voters to make the US be a one party state. Which honestly you can already argue it already is whenever Repubs and Dems get together to sponsor bipartisan legislation it fucks the American people and peoples all over the world. Its a tough issue.

19. To be completely honest, the illegal immigrants are not making the country shit...