Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest thing has happened to me.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ganja_Boet, Aug 19, 2015.

1. I've been a daily smoker for about a year and a half now. Last Sunday was the first time I didn't toke up since last year Feb just because it was the first time I Ran out of cash and couldn't buy.
    Haha now it's Wednesday night and I got cash today but for some reason I haven't felt like smoking since I stopped, and I used to LOVE it.. I even went with my mate to our dealer and didn't end up buying.. I feel like weed has just been a stage in my life I guess but still dna why this is happening because like I said, I LOVED weed,but haven't felt like smoking in 4 days and I used to smoke every single day for a year and a half.. I thought I would atleast be getting withdrawals from it but I haven't? I considered myself psychologically addicted and couldn't go a day without it. The first day was tough but nothing drastic. Has anyone else experienced this? Sorry about my English, it's not my first language.. Or second lol

• Like Like x 2
  2. That's good. Guess it means you don't need it to live. Justbfind your balance

• Like Like x 3
  3. Or maybe having a clear head is just a novelty at the moment, and you'd developed a high tolerance anyway. =)

4. First off i must say you speak (well type) English very well considering it is your 3rd + language. Secondly, this is completely normal. I have experienced exactly what you have on several occasions. It is a good thing to quit smoking for a while if you are a daily or heavy smoker. It allows your body to get rid of thc and the many other compounds in your body, and also brings your tolerance down which is always a good thing! Same goes for alcohol...it is good to take a break every now and again for the same reasons. I have smoked for about 10 years but have been a fairly heavy daily smoker for the past 5 years or so and i have gone weeks at a time without smoking...and when i do decide to start again i have found my self packing a bowl while watching sitting down for a movie with the lighter in my hand...and just totally forget about the bowl i just packed and realize 2 hours later after the movie is over that i was supposed to smoke BEFORE the movie!! haha. The main thing is to not find yourself dependent on weed, alcohol, or any other substance or activity. If you feel like you NEED to smoke weed just to have a good day or not be bored...time to take a break. Everybody is different...some people need it for medical reasons. But for the recreational user moderation can be key at times...even for good ole mary jane.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^^Very nicely put. I, too, feel that exact same way but I just smoke anyways or fall asleep. The times I decide not to smoke, I try to do something but all I can think is "I could be high right now wth" and then sparks fly

• Like Like x 2
  6. Congratulations, you have developed a healthy relationship to cannabis! Don't stress about it, no one should force themselves to smoke or buy weed regularly.