First 400 watt hps grow multi strain

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Aug 19, 2015.

1. any chance they are a little over watered? They look a little on the heavy side right now

2. Thats what I'm thinking I poked hella holes into the grow bags but I honestly think I'm just going to put them into pots drainage sucks ass in these bags

3. They don't look sick or deficient or burnt, just heavy, so maybe a fresh tp into a better draining container will perk them up

4. I think I'm going to make a trip to my garden center

5. Wat u gettin

6. I should of waited for them to wake up before pictures they perked right up

Attached Files:

7. Nice, much better. Just needed a little time apparently haha

8. subbed in man....nice grow brother

9. What size are those grow bags anyway? 5gal?

10. 3 gallon

11. my space fits 4x #7 smart pots pretty decent. Could probably stuff a couple 5s too

12. I think I'm going to run these 3 gallons just to say I did it

13. Well thank you sir or ma'am I didn't see that you posted welcome aboard. Stick around and watch all the magic happen and if you have any questions fire awayq

14. Building a mother veg and clone tent

Attached Files:

15. Very healthy brother!! Looks great in here!!

16. Subbed. 2 weeks away from first ever harvest. Got 3 vanilla kush on week 5 from seed hopefully learn some good tricks in here. Respect G

17. That tent you have now (blue one) is it zipper shut? What are the materials used for that? That's a legit job brother!!

Reason being... I'd like to go to maybe a 3x3 bit for me to buy will be $200 plus for a jardin tent. If still have to Cut the poles too.As my height is 54". Even the new tent, same materials concept?

18. OK Iade this one a little different. It has a large passive air intake in the bottom of the the in the back

Attached Files:

19. what lighting do you think you're gonna run type/ total in there?