First 400 watt hps grow multi strain

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Lookin awesome stealth

2. looks good congrats on the harvest

3. Guys I'm not trying to brag but I just smoked a couple bowls of some half ass dry bud and I haven't been this relaxed and high in a while. It's almost numbing my pain away

4. ...

Attached Files:

5. How much longer for girl far left in photo?

6. Polly another 5 weeks if that's the yg x purp

7. I love bi weekly harvest

Attached Files:

8. ladyluckybean has my head going on doing a perpetual with every 3-4 week harvest. I put 4 plants in each #7 pot. Start them around a foot tall should be perfect. But first I wanna try vertical bare bulb I think... We'll see. So many things I want to try, but only one room to do it in lol
    That single cola plant is a nice little monster, fatty.

9. First up is yg cbd X purps, then is lsd sorry I haven't been on in a bit

Attached Files:

10. she's gonna be a bomb. Looks like she had a good healthy start
    Lsd

11. Looks good stealth

12. OK so I ran into the start of nutrient lockout. I forgot to flush a few weeks ago so I'm going to flush both of my flower girls with 10 of flushing solution and 5 gallons of plain water

13. Here are the flower girls I top dressed some dolomite lime to try and battle ph in the future. Other than that I think they are looking good for 3 weeks flower

Attached Files:

14. Here are the veg girls. I have 6 clones of lavender kush and a clone of lsd that I'm turning into a mother

Attached Files:

15. Along for the ride mate!

~GHG~

16. Welcome Bro I'm with bottles Ive done organic its OK I like bottles more

17. OK so my ph issue is worse than I thought. She is nitrogen and phosphorus def. So I flushed her about a week ago and I hit her with a full feeding with a ph solution around 6.8-7.2

Attached Files: