First 400 watt hps grow multi strain

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Aug 19, 2015.

1. OK as I promised to a few folks, here is a journal for those who care to dive through the insanity that lurks before yee.

It's going to constantly confuse the hell out of you and leave you scratching your head and wonder WHY!!!! 😱😱😱😱

But as for the grow, it is a self constructed tent with a 4" inline fan 190 cfm with a carbon filter, 400 watt air cooled hps, nutrients will consist of X nutrients, grow tek monster bloom, roots organic ancient embers, high phosphorus bat guano, and fox farm cha ching.

The strains are creations of my own making And one from a dear friend (Jumper420) they are b bomb, yg cbd X purps, and little larry

Now you fellas are going to keep on me to do at least a weekly update and by subscribing you are required to request updates but no more than twice a week.

Without further adieu here are the ladies in which you have been waiting to see!! 😅😅😅😅🙌🙌🙌 I'm fucking stoned to Pluto!!!

Attached Files:

2. sub'd up. seems like u got a better light now aye

3. Those are some beautiful plants btw... I love the blue hue of the second one....

4. I'm here brother.

I want to add to anyone looking at this thread and thinking "oh another bottle nute guy doing the same thing as every other guy trying to grow his own" stick around, Stealth has been pulling some beautiful and heavy harvests with only CFL. He's got temps under control and has a bigger and better toy in his indoor sky.

Expect some great things everyone!

5. Ten I double agree with u stealth is the man u guys just cop a seat n watch n learn

6. Why I thank you kind sir's and you guys are quite right you will see some amazing things and it's going to be some Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde shit.

I am far from a noob but yet far from a pro Now pop a squat, light a joint, pass that shit, and enjoy the show..... 😁😁😁🙏

7. you should try PC again with this light

8. that's like asking him to punch a hole through his ceiling :p

9. Subbed up brother!! looks like it's going to be an impressive show!

10. Tabernack!

Subbed my man sorry I was late

11. Lmmfao I'm over PC yes it's an amazing strain def in my top ten but I am testing other strains. I want to find a knock out sativa

12. I completely forgot to put up pics of the tent

Attached Files:

13. I likes it

14. Here are the little Larry's I'm just going to go 12/12 from seed.
    Now the size of these plants are basically going to stay the same because for the first 2 weeks of 12/12 I had them under mh instead of hps so they didn't stretch at all really

Attached Files:

15. I've read about a lot of people continuing the MH through 12/12 until they see pistils beginning to shoot out, then swap the bulb.

16. wow dude looks like you got a ton of head room!

17. New additions to the room. A dehumidifier and a standing oscillating fan

Attached Files:

18. First full update over 2 weeks of 12/12 and no pistils forming

Attached Files:

19. damn 2 weeks and no pistils? Did you check to see if lights were actually going off during the dark cycles? Not to insult your intelligence or anything, just a thought

20. I have a feeling it's not a light cycle issue. The genetics of that plant might try to force itself another week or so of veg time. If you've ever run a plant 12/12 from root /seed you'll find that they will sometimes go 4-6 weeks before you see pistils. Means she wants to show him a little more lovin at the end ^_^