illadelph bong case

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Willadelph, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I'm completely new to this forum. I just baught my first bong today. I spent alot of money and I would like to protected my investment with a case. I was thinking of going with a pelican case. Another reason for this investment is I'm going to be living on campus freshman year at college and don't want my bong to be a target for theft if that makes any sense. My sister lives near by my school and I plan on walking to and from my house to her house off campus to smoke with her friends (she does not smoke and won't store it in her room for me).I would feel more comfortable keeping it in a case while walking to toke at her house. I could leave it at her house but I would feel more comfortable it it was with me. I do not plan on smoking in my dorm. Attached is a photo of my bong. I have a lockable file cabinet( 2 levels high) in my dorm room. I doubt it would fit in there but it would be nice. I could always slide it under my bed. My bong is 20 inches tall and its breaks down off it to approximately ten inches. Im not sure exacally how it breaks down because its shipping today in the mail. Any tips, suggestions or insight is highy appreciated

Attached Files:

2. i use an old guitar case for my zob inline and it is fucking great. i had to cut high density foam to get it just right. but after i did that it was perfect! i got the guitar case from a good will for 5 bucks. i got another from an antique store for 25.
    good luck man!

3. I use a pelican case, but walking around with one doesn't make a lot of sense. If you can get one small enough to fit in a backpack, go pelican, they are amazing. If not like ajroxit recommend, go with a guitar case, they are cheap and no one will look at you twice when walking around with one compared to what's normally used to protect firearms.

4. By the way, that's one hell of a bong. Especially for a soon to be college student, congratulations! Take good care of it

• Like Like x 1