Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV tollhouse cookies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ediblelove, Aug 18, 2015.

1. I am wondering if any of you have tried this and/or if you know if this works or not:

I have TONS of ABV stored in a ziplock back. I also have some frozen tollhouse cookie dough in the freezer. I was wondering if I took each square, cut it in half, put some ABV smack in the middle, put the top half back on, and then baked the cookies as usual if that would work or not.

Any ideas?

2. #2 rob121214, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    not at all

if it gets you high , its because the abv is active and just eating that weed by itself would work, not that the cookie dough had something to do with it

3. Wait so you don't even have to heat it or mix it with anything for it to work after it's already been baked? Didn't know that.

Thanks for the reply.

4. For best results add the AVB to some form of lipid, coconut oil or butter are the most popular, although I remember someone putting AVB into yogurt and also smoothies.

Report back.

5. Haven't been here in a while! I'm eating some chocolate pudding right now that I just put like ten pinches of AVB in. I just read another thread about someone eating only ONE pinch of AVB and it got them super high, so now I'm thinking I probably put in WAYYY too much.

I do have a somewhat high tolerance though. This is going to be a very interesting night......