Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Judge These Dabs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sosa7, Aug 18, 2015.

1. #1 Sosa7, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    2 different strains/batches. They taste awful to me. I think its all the lipids that are causing this?, but wanted to get a confirmed answer. i know its hard judging without trying but if anyone has a guess at what is wrong with them just by looking then by all means lemme know. I have considered the issue being butane but they dont sparkle or sizzle

Preciate the input

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It looks alright, like low grade shatter. The taste being bad could be a number of things, and you don't want any of them in what you're dabbing. Does it taste like rubber?

Btw a dab is the act of pressing hash oil onto a hot nail, or when you have said hash oil and you have it separated into a dab on a utensil. Judging your dabs would mean we would need to see a video of you dabbing [​IMG]. Sorry its just a weird pet peeve lol

3. bro.... i could not figure out what they tasted like but you nailed it.... yes they taste somewhat like fucking rubber.. what does this indicate?

lmao at your pet peeve. my fault bout that bro

4. can someone take 10 seconds to help a smoker out?

5. I would personally never dab something with an "awful" taste just out of wariness. But based only on looks I would buy and dab that stuff any time. Looks slightly below your normal "top shelf" medicine

6. Looks good, must be butane

7. Looks okay. Don't dab if it smells bad stay away it's not worth getting sick or any bullshit like that.