That breeders say 75% amber trichomes at harvest, is that ok?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by dobrypomidor, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Hello everyone! Im near harvest my CBD plants and I asked CBD Crew and Royal Queen Seeds when they plants are ready. They both answered me that I should chop when 75% trichomes are amber. Ok - i want anxiolytic effects, but i dont want to sleep 10 minutes after a toke. Everywhere I can read that CBN isnt deserved, because its making sick, sleepy feeling rather than true high. So there is a question - I want to get anxiolytic, happy high without so much sleepy couchlock, when should I harvest my plants CBD mostly indica hybrids?

Sorry for some mistakes, that i could made, but i am not perfect at english.

Best regards and thanks for your help!

2. THC degenerates when the trichomes start to go Amber, and turn to CBD, I just harvested last week, trichomes where cloudy, some Amber, maybe 10%, medical grade is CBD, recreational ... More THC the better.. MIO

3. Depends on the family of cannabis. Depends on the the buzz you want. Depends if you plan to cure or not. Depends on a lot of factors.

4. I'm not sure about that. Always heard from multiple sources that cloudy trichomes will make for a more body sativa energetic high. Amber will result in a more couchlock stoney high.