Oregon legal reacreational northern lights grow first timer.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PNWClosetGrower, Aug 17, 2015.

1. He's been rolling around in the tent day after day with all his buddies!! lol...

2. Hahaha the first thc overdose probably

3. Sorry you had to cut-em early dude. Looks like it turned out pretty awesome regardless! How is your Trich mix?

4. Yo, let us have an update!

5. sorry guys i'm not dead my internet is just out, had a death in the family recently, cable happened to be in her name. this coupled with the birth of my second child and medical leave leaves me wondering when things will be back in order. By the first of the year i'm sure. The total of the harvest dry was 13 oz 1 gram. Been smoking it for a couple weeks already it's weak but you grab a few more hits than you normally would and your where you want to go. I had to give away a quarter pound to keep my harvest legal, Have some happy friends right now. I know if they would have finished they would be awesome because they're fuzzy with trichomes and sticky as hell just had to harvest it almost completely clear, they were just starting to change to cloudy. Maybe 98% clear. I don't consider it a failure though, going to buy a higher quality exhaust fan and some backup replacement equipment and get my next three grows lined up after the first of the year. I see now that in this little box with a crop that finishes i might be able to get full pound with it set up the way it is. Thanks for the kind words guys, with my internet out i'm only going to be popping in once or twice a week, my finances are fucked untill after the 1st of the year. Another note, the look on your friends face when you toss a thousand dollar bag of weed at them and say merry christmas is priceless.

6. It will continue to age and decarboxylate with time... more potent with a good cure...

7. & welcome back... I was starting to worry about ya! lol... Man down!! I was thinking... Beat down by his bestest buddies, lol...

8. Honestly i've been to stoned to bother walking over to my buddies house and mooch his internet. My buds on the weak side but that's ok i just smoke a little more lol. Takes longer but the destination is the same. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smoking.gif

9. wow 13 oz for an early harvest! Good going. I doubt I will pull half that. Then again, I should be happy my girls are alive and producing anything.

10. i did see what was wrong with my plants too btw after i cut them down nd pulled them up it looked like i had a little bit of root rot going on. Next time i'll water less frequently.

11. Happy Holidays Colio!! Been a long time... still burning the good down?

IMG_1239.JPG
    ~GHG~

12. O.K. So life is becoming normal again and i'm almost back. Got my slideshow done and Starting to plan the second crop now. Still waiting on replacement and backup equipment. Thanks ghg, Hope you and yours had some awesome holidays.

13. Right on! Glad to see you back!! Dig the slide show!

~GHG~

14. Yoooo. What you got planned?

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

15. Browsing seedbanks now lol. Ordering two new fans a back up ballast and a couple more backup bulbs before this one gets started though, not making that mistake again. Went with fans with a warranty this time. That cheap exhaust fan turned out to be the biggest mistake i made.

16. Thinking i might do some purple haze.

17. Same place i got my last seeds, i had such a great experience with them last time i have to go with them again.

18. #419 jayready, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    He blazing this potent he grew lol....that's gotta be a record first grow!

19. It's been a while, but I did some catching up! Good stuff! Can't wait to see the next run.