Anonymous Exposes The Illuminati Once Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3nterprise, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Individual political organizations and public figures are simply scapegoats for the apparatus.

2. When Government meets behind closed doors, policies get made. When those very same doors open, said policies become political action committees when the legislative authorities can then lean back and do nothing as executing that authority slips out of their hands. If there wasn't a balance of power between the three branches of government, we the people would be standing around looking stupid as nobody would be able to assert authority one way or the other.

3. Most likely a disinformation campaign to lead questioning individuals away from important questions.

See - David Icke and Alex Jones

4. #24 MrRaider, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    I don't know how many chemicals the government sprays and im not a chem trail believer but to act like it doesn't happen is naive imo.

This was top secret information released by the freedom of information act.

1950 Department of Defense begins plans to detonate nuclear weapons in desert areas and monitor downwind residents for medical problems and mortality rates.

1950 I n an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Franciso. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1951 Department of Defense begins open air tests using disease-producing bacteria and viruses. Tests last through 1969 and there is concern that people in the surrounding areas have been exposed.

1953 U.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland, and Leesburg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents.

1953 Joint Army-Navy-CIA experiments are conducted in which tens of thousands of people in New York and San Francisco are exposed to the airborne germs Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii.

1953 CIA initiates Project MKULTRA. This is an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that would be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the subprojects involved testing the agents on unwitting human beings.

1955 The CIA, in an experiment to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents, releases a bacteria withdrawn from the Army's biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl.

Look up usa government experiments on the public you will be quiet surprised.

5. It's naiive to assume the government doesn't do fucked up shit but it's more naiive to believe something to be true without any evidence to prove it, like chemtrail conspiracy theorists. There is as much proof that there are unicorns as there being chemtrails dispersed by the government. It's impossible to disprove something exists which is why the burden of proof is on conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately all they ever do is source wack jobs like Alex Jones and call people sheeple who disagree with them instead of having an actual discussion. This is why no one takes anything they say seriously.

6. Or "human greed"

7. do squirrels not hoard nuts for the winter? The even rob other squirrels hoards sometimes.

Do dogs not fight for power Ans territory?

Greed is a basic human survival instinct

-Yuri

8. Yes, and nobody ever talks about how greedy the state is. They literally have a license to steal, yet no matter how much they steal it is never enough.

The problem isn't human traits, the problem is the concentration of political power, otherwise known as the state.

Or that's how I see it anyway.

9. #29 Elem3nt17, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    There is a difference between saving for the future and outright greed at the cost of others.

I ready a study somewhere recently that said it would take either 3billion or 300million annually to end world hunger in third world nations. What is that to the top 1% of the population, its a drop in the bucket is what it is. How those people can live with that amount of wealth while billions suffer is unthinkable. There is ZERO justification.

10. There is?

Ants will literally massacre entire hives to secure resourced for their own.

And as I stated before, squirrels will steal nuts from others. Its even been documented on film.

What you call "greed" is literally just an animal survival trait.

Do you believe humans are above animals?

If you do, I am inclined to agree. I believe being human means to be able to overcome our animal nature for the sake of others. Or to put it another way, treat others how we want to be treated, as opposed to living at others expense.

However, this line of thinking assumes all homosapiens are humans. Not all homosapiens are humans.

When you realize most of them are just animals, things make a lot more sense. Can you really expect anything more of them?
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >

I ready a study somewhere recently that said it would take either 3billion or 300million annually to end world hunger in third world nations. What is that to the top 1% of the population, its a drop in the bucket is what it is. How those people can live with that amount of wealth while billions suffer is unthinkable. There is ZERO justification.

</blockquote>
    Justification is an arbitrary term created by humans. It has no meaning to animals.

-Yuri

11. I don't think humans are inherently better than other organisms but we should strive to be. Empathy is an important thing that many seem to lack. I don't know how true it is but I saw an interesting study once talking about how many wealthy people often have less empathy than poor people. I'll see if I can find the study.

12. Homosapiens aren't. But humans are. There IS a difference.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >

Empathy is an important thing that many seem to lack. I don't know how true it is but I saw an interesting study once talking about how many wealthy people often have less empathy than poor people. I'll see if I can find the study.
    </blockquote>
    It wouldn't surprise me. Typically greed is required to amass wealth. And typically homosapiens who succumb to one animalistic desire, succumb to most of them.

That's why the rich also fight for power, cheat on their wives, drink and endulge, etc.

Homosapiens run on instinct like all animals afterall

Humans however have the ability to resist animal instincts to allow for empathy

-Yuri