How often are you in contact with your government?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 839659, Aug 16, 2015.

1. #1 Deleted member 839659, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    Any branch of the government local, state or federal

How many times a year do you contact, or are contacted by, your government?

Voting in an election counts as contact with the gov

2. About 7-15 times a year with the local government. Mostly with the DMV

3. average of more than once per day...with each client, I usually have a minimum of six or seven requests for file information...and that doesn't include trips to facilities to see them.

4. Well I work for the sate. So I would say every day.

5. Only when I must and can't get out of it. ie. Pulled over by the pigs. I don't really want to have contact with my enemies.

6. Most days. I'm retired military so they pay me

7. #7 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015
    I used to write or e-mail my local reps once or twice a year, mostly regarding legalization... Gave up on it. Unless you come with cash, and a lot of it, you're wasting your time [​IMG]

"All Congressmen should wear uniforms like nascar drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors, They do not represent the American voters."

8. I work for F&W so I talk to CBP, DHS, DOJ, USDA, ATF, and Wardens services on the daily.

9. Me too

10. [​IMG]whhhaaauuuuuuttt? You can contact the government? You know, I have been trying to call the IRS for a few years to discuss my taxes with them, but they never answer the phone.

11. Only when they're about to pass retarded legislation so pretty damn often.

12. less and less each year as is realize its futile

-Yuri

13. twice for me. tax returns and pension statement

14. I called my senators about the Iran deal, mostly for the lulz and to tell those democratic interns what is means to be an anti-war

15. Voting?

16. How'd it go?

17. Nope :D

18. Well the first intern I called listened to my statment, and said thanks for calling. And the second senators intern thanked me for calling and recorded my zip code.

I think there is more soul searching going on than normal for these politicians as these issues weigh heavier... and I think that's giving them alot of credit cause they're mostly souless..

19. Cant tell you.
    I signed the official secrets act.

20. I technically work for the State on weekends...Besides that, the 2014 midterms.