Nutrient Burn? Leaves curling too.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mslaplant, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Hi guys! I'm new here, but I've been reading a lot of the forums for the past few months. Now with my first grow under way, I need your personal help!

So my three week old baby girls seem to have nutrient burn :( I think. But it's been over a week since I fed them any nutrients, and after I realized I had burned them I flushed them with fresh water. But now, a week later, they are still getting progressively worse. Yellow and brown leaves and the leaves curl down.

I cut off quite a few dead brown leaves yesterday. The photos are from today, after the trim.

I know ph could be an issue, so I bought the tests for the water and soil and they should be here soon. But in the mean time, I was wondering what you all though.

Like I said, three weeks old. The tall one is the only sativa. 5 plants in a 4x2x6 grow tent. 400watt light. Ventilation running. Fan breezing the plants. Fed fox farms, but that was over a week ago. Light was on for 24 hours for the past 4 days while I was on vacation (made it easier on the baby sitter because the ballast is touchy) but will now resume to 18on 6 off.

Why do you think they look so bad? Could it be the light? They curl way down. HELP :) please. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439701042.084170.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439701070.309436.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439701088.078054.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439701107.313130.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439701125.664959.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439701143.416224.jpg

2. Not to sure what's going on but one of the things is that they're probably root bound, I think it's time for a transplant ASAP!

3. it looks over watered and heat birnt what are your temps and humitity how close is the light

4. Transplant, use fox farm soil. Make sure to test PH and PPM. I had sick plants that were in crappy soil, so I transplanted them into FFOF and they recovered well.

5. They're about a foot away from the light. And I'm not sure about temp or humidity. I've gotta buy a reader.

They're planted in pro-mix

And there's no way they're over watered. Trust me on that once. We water once a day and by that point there almost bone dry.

I will transplant them Immediately. Where can I get fox farm soil tho?!

6. #6 PNWClosetGrower, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015
    Those look really big to still be in your plastic cups. I'm a noob myself but every transplant video i've seen from cup they trnsplanted with just two or three sets of leaves and they were ready to transplant.

7. Thanks guys! Transplanting today!