Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hair Follicle Drug Test Advice - URGENT

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RareSmokerDH, Aug 16, 2015.

1. I am a new member and first time poster so please bear with me if am doing anything wrong. Obviously, I am here because I am nervous about an upcoming Hair Follicle Drug Test. I want to go ahead and thank you for reading my post and also for any advice or reassurances you can give me. I found out this past Thursday, Aug 13th, that I would need to undergo Hair Follicle Drug Test as a pre-employment screen and this test would be Monday, Aug 17th. I have finally landed a great job with endless opportunities so I'm very nervous
    and I am not a heavy or even regular smoker at all. I smoke at most 4-5 times a year.

The last time I smoked was 5 weeks ago today, July 11. It was a small joint and the MJ wasn't very special- just your typical, low grade, gets you high weed. Prior to that, I had not smoked nearly 5 months since February 13 and this was 2-3 hits from a bowl and was more than likely the same quality as the aforementioned grass. Going back even further, I had a couple hits of BHO on January 9 and also January 2. The toxins from January and February should long be gone or at least I would think. That covers my usage history from the past 8 months.

I'll share a little more information about me personally that may aid you in any advice you may have for me.
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 185 pounds
    Build: Average
    Physical Activity: Workout 2-3 times a week
    Date of last smoke: July 11, 2015
    Frequency of smoking (last 30 days): None
    Any other info that may help: See below paragraph

I have had numerous chemotherapy treatments over the last 9 years and this has done irreversible damage to my body and also all of my hair follicles. The hair on my head comes in very, very thin. About a year ago, I decided to just keep my head clean shaven. Obviously, they won't be able to test any hair from my head, great! Now I have to worry about my body hair. Prior to chemo, I was fairly hairy. My body hair throughout is very, very thin due to the chemo. If you were to take a quick glance at my legs, it would appear that I did not have any leg hair. My arm hair is the same way. The thickest hair comes in at my chest and stomach areas. From everything I have read, body hair testing can date back further than 90 days. One other factor is that I drink water and Gatorade throughout the day, all day, every day. I'm sure that has aided in flushing some toxins out of me. Lastly, I was on prescription Marinol 2-3 years ago. This seems to be the only thing I can think of if I happen to test positive. Deny, deny, deny and then show proof of my Marinol prescription but that seems to be very farfetched.

So what if anything should I do? Should I even be concerned since I have only smoked that one joint in the past 90 days? Is there anything I can do to help pass the test? I have seen numerous postings about washes and shampoos to kill the toxins in the follicles, but I would assume that would be very hard on my already sensitive skin. Should I shave all of my body hair short, just a little trim? I have evidence of chemo in my health history, so there's not much they can really say as to why my hair is so short and thin.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOR YOUR HELP!

Feel free to reply to this post or PM me. Thanks!