Best 12 bucks I ever spent.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by papabull, Aug 15, 2015.

1. I love glass blunts and this one I got from ETSY just rocks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439671755.424931.jpg

Mir is a great size. I've got thinner (Grav Labs) and fatter (custom piece). But this one is the Mama Bear glass blunt. It's just right. Flat tip lets you use two hands to light it. It also helps keep it from rolling around on counter or table. The ridges look really nice but also give you a no-slip grip and also keep it from rolling around on the table. It is fat enough to stay lit for a pass if you keep the ash cleaned/pushed out. Outstanding value for the money. :).

2. Never seen or used anything like this. How does it work? Do you just pack it like a bowl?

3. ya, sort of like a long bowl. so you pack a "tube" that acts like the paper around a doobie {or blunt wrapper}. then light it like a one hitter and as you smoke it you slide the mouth piece into the tube. effectively shortening its over all length and pushing out the ashes. the only problem is with the shrink tubing they put on those after a short while. sometimes they catch and drag so you end up pushing to hard. or they are super loose and it slides to freely. then your ganja is all over your lap or on the ground. but as long as you reheat the shrink tubing on them and get the hang of it they work pretty fucking awesome.

i own 2 of them. one is a clear with replaceable mouth piece and the other is more heady like yours. i still use them on occasion. they give a super clean taste. they hit super smooth. they can pass as a one hitter of you keep the mouth piece pushed into the tube and the heady one i have i think was made with that in mind.

PS, you can get shrink tubing as a replacement from any electronics shop. just buy the shrink tubing the fits closest to the largest diameter of the two pieces and you'll be good to go. but thats only if the current shrink tubing wont shrink anymore with the application of heat from a lighter.
    [​IMG]

4. Yes. The mouthpiece is a plunger. How far it is in or out adjusts based on how much you want to pack. You light it like a blunt or weed cigar, smoke like a blunt, passes like a blunt. Tastes pure and easy to clean. It is a glass pipe that smokes like a blunt.

5. Looked up a vid. Notbad/10

12 bucks you say?

6. 12 bucks!!!!! Hell, the grav labs version is 15 and it's not nearly as nice.

7. Iv been looking at those, too. I bought 3 more of the blunts I posted a pic of. But my favorite daily driver hands down turns out to be the good ok' trusty zig-zag steam roller by glow fly.