Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Dosage.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mr.Wrench, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Hi , i have few grams of skunk hash (little dark balls not kief)
    So my question is what is the dosage ?
    my dealer said 0.3 gram is fine but i like to get smacked when i smoke.. so what is your hash dosages ? (im smoking on pipe)

2. what ? what are you talking about are you ok bro ?

3. Why did you post this in Edibles?

If you are making an Edible then you use the dosage it says to use in the Recipe. Not rocket science!

But you say you are smoking in a pipe, so... I would recommend to smoke a hit of hash, stop for a minute, see how you feel, then smoke more hash if you want to. :)

4. Hmm actually i didnt made the hash i just buyed.
    But the real high comes after 30 mins later.
    So.. i dont wanna hit and wait , can you give some gram advices ?

5. Smoke 1 bowl today.
    If you think you can handle more, smoke 2 bowls tomorrow.
    If that still isn't enough, smoke 3 bowls the day after tomorrow.

Do you want me to come over and help you figure it out?

6. yo why so agressive ? damn.
    The hash is so expensive in here so i dont wanna waste thats all.
    And i have really less of hash actually.

7. look, the questions your asking don't make much in the way of sense. i mean, hash is just more potent, thats all. but it wont be so damn potent that you'll be waisting any of it. just smoke that hash and stop stressing over it. you are completely over thinking the situation.

8. I am not aggressive, I want some damn hash! Invite me over for a session! :)

9. i wish bro but im living so far away.