Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Aug 15, 2015.

1. parrots

-Yuri

2. But parrots aren't hypocrites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Those evil 1% right. Like who. This lady.
    I heard liberal fantasy land is nice this time of year while it be over crowded

Attached Files:

4. Says college is too expensive while charging colleges 250k to speak for 60 min. And you people eat that shit up.

5. Animals scold their own kind for doing something they themselves do all the time.. that is hypocrisy.

6. You do realize that photo was created for a photoshopping contest, right?

7. The fact that your don't think she did deals with him blows my mind. Wonder how he came too power.
    As usual divefting from my point. Nothing about her as the poster child for the 1%. She her self made over 26 million. You really think she gives a shit about you pesant folk. Getting crowded over there in fantasy land.

8. #48 Carne Seca, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    Yes she did all this single handed. All by herself. The entire Senate and House of Representatives the POTUS and the military complex played no role in this. It was all Hillary. Evil bitch. So what if she has millions? So what if Elizabeth Warren is rich. Who gives a flying fuck? No one is advocating taking money away from rich people. They are just saying it's time for them to pay their fair share and to get big money out of politics. Get regulation and controls back for Wall Street and curtail the illegal business practices of the banking community.

It's all or nothing with you guys. We're taking your guns. We're taking your money. We're taking your freedom. It's all propagandist bullshit.

9. Not as bad as you people eat the cutting taxes BS. In your lifetime, the total of all taxes you pay not close to what 1% should pay in one year, but you still vote for their interest and whine about paying your own paltry taxes. Do you like roads, bridges, libraries, fire and police departments?

10. But, but, he's a "college professor"

11. Did you insert the wrong link? You were giving an example to back up your statement that some people are concerned about Christians being killed by ISIS and don't give a fuck about them killing Kurds, Shiites, and others. Is your example hidden somewhere in that collection of gruesome videos or was your statement simply baseless opinion? Because I understand baseless opinions, I've got a whole collection of them.

12. Neither my opinion nor my statement.

My opinion is that ISIS and all Jihadi Muslims are a threat to humanity in general, regardless of faith. ISIS kills Muslims who aren't Muslim enough for them. I'm not particularly fond of militant Christians or Jews either. Some inherent flaw in the Abrahamic religions and/or the sort of people/cultures drawn to them.

13. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="stonerfrom60s" data-cid="21944688" data-time="1440091196">Neither my opinion nor my statement.

My opinion is that ISIS and all Jihadi Muslims are a threat to humanity in general, regardless of faith. ISIS kills Muslims who aren't Muslim enough for them. I'm not particularly fond of militant Christians or Jews either. Some inherent flaw in the Abrahamic religions and/or the sort of people/cultures drawn to them.

</blockquote>

Problem is that the only reason ISIS is around is because of America.To them, the only way to fight the "Great Satan" is to band together as a single people, similar to the EU. Think the Crusades, when the entire middle east would come down on the West and kicked them out of the Holy Land. Hearkening back to the days of the Caliphate was an inevitable consequence of consistent warfare.During times of constant war, religion becomes very popular as a unifying tool. Sometimes with righteous faith, and other times with intense violence and death. Christianity certainly wasn't immune to this.

14. some are

-Yuri

15. I suppose they're not. I'm easily confused and when I asked Techno Fox to provide an example of his statement about Christians not caring when ISIS slaughters anyone but Christians you chimed in and provided your version of an example and I wasn't quick enough to notice you wasn't him. My fault. Anyway, I agree with your opinion and after thinking about his statement I'm starting to agree with it, too. While I'm not a Christian I don't really care that much when ISIS kills other Muslims, I think we should stay out of squabbles between Muslims. I'd hope a Christian would be a bit more charitable with his opinions, though.

16. Hillary C. - just one of us little people... lol

17. Hiliary sucks but do u think anyone else that can possibly get elected will do any better? Maybe marginally.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. trump

-Yuri

19. The fact that you don't see the irony and blatant contradiction in this statement is mind boggling.

20. Politicians know how to pander to the people they could benefit off the most.