Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you make posts on here when you are not high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Reeferist, Aug 15, 2015.

1. I only post here sober.

2. I just post whenever I feel like it. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I know this website is dedicated to cannabis, and I know it is entirely none of my business about your daily habits,but i found once I smoked that much, taking long 3-4month tolerance/sober breaks was greatly refreshing to my mind and body. not hating or anything just sharing experience! :)

4. jugaraum beltainy ger booofin marger!

5. I post here all the time when I am not high. I generally use at night before I go to sleep. I can barely read the screen when I am high. I have bad eyesight that just gets worse when I am high.

6. #26 The Reeferist, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    I don't think I have ever heard of eyesight getting worse after marijuana use before.

7. No, I only visit Grasscity when I'm high.

8. Usually sober or close to it. If I'm high I'll type out a long ass novel of a reply then realize its all one long ass sentence and delete it haha surely I'm not alone

9. hahaha I've done tht time and time again

10. usually when im high like right now [​IMG][​IMG]