Where to buy a 4 piece grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by defenddeathmetal, Aug 15, 2015.

1. So I'm looking into getting a grinder, and the two that I'm looking at are the Cali crusher and black tie 4 piece. I need a 4 piece to get that extra keef, but here's my question. Where can I buy a 4 piece grinder like that? Im not sure about ordering online, because I have a weird paranoia that my parents would open it and get me busted. I have a few tobacco outlets near me, do you think they would sell a 4 piece Metal grinder, like the Cali crusher or black tie?

2. I know some tobacco places have name brands grinder such as Cali Crusher, but they will have a 4 piece grinder regardless.

3. Thanks man. Appreciate it

4. Technically its illegal for someone to open your mail. I would check out your local headshop, then theres no need to wait for shipping.

5. #6 soley22, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
    I picked up a 4 piece grinder from a gas station when I forgot one on a trip and I used it for awhile. Served its purpose.

6. They have them at some convience stores

7. Go on Amazon and order a golden gate grinder, it's the best grinder under 40$ kief collection is incredible and grinds with ease. Ability to hold a lot of grinded product, I highly recommend them for the $$