Duttys test results thread

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Damn dutty you smoke heavy. Thats awesome dude

2. I don't smoke that heavy. I try to grow heavy though. Thanks

3. Latest test results.

The Phoenix (Ice River Genetics)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444458175.081831.jpg

Terpene Test Results
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444458196.604458.jpg

Highest test so far! Pretty happy about it! Take care everyone!

:wave:

4. Very interesting thread Dutty. Have you found any correlation between effectiveness of strains and high thc or cbd content alone? You've mentioned the terpenes, which i think play a pivotal role for helping many patients, but terpenes are removed by most solvent methods as best i understand.

Thanks for doing this.

5. Gus you da man. Great job. The other shitty forum I was the only one who tested

6. Thanks man! Yeah I'm surprised at the lack of med state people who don't get their stuff tested to be honest... With how easy it would be I figured they all did it lol still striving for better and better results!

7. Hey Dutty, sweet thread!!!

I am wondering about the high and low THC tests. I have seen you post. Are they all from the same tester?

We have recently gotten testing here in Maine, terpenes pending. I was wondering if the test results you have posted are from the dispensaries testing or yours?

Have you had the dispensaries test a strain you have also had tested the same stain privately? I am asking because so far I have had varied results from the testing done here in maine. There is only one lab that I know of, that has not had consistent results.

Thanks for your time. [​IMG]

8. It's all tested from analytical 360. Most my buddy owns a dispensary and there's a drop box there. I've also personally taken them into analytical. I've also used the werkshop as well to test during competition and I forget who the cannabis cup used when we competed there.

9. Have you seen this Canna Dx sensor? Cdxlife.com good? Bad?

10. Yes I've seen it. Never in person though. I think if one was tailoring a genetic it could be extremely helpful. There not using high pressure liquid chromatography, or HPLC, in conjunction with ultraviolet spectro I believe as to where most labs are.

11. I talked to rep from there and he wouldn't give me the time of day so as far as I'm concerned I won't be getting anything from CDx. was super interested in the CannaDx sensor. Just my personal experience with them

12. Tested my Girl Scout Cookies!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445311490.091110.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445311510.354390.jpg

Let's keep this thread alive guys! Think Dutty is still lurking around

13. Great job gus. 👏👊

14. Thanks man! Glad to see you back posting

15. Thats awsome i hope my plants come out with results similar good job on the cookies

16. Red Purps results are in, little low but I figured that much. Most purple strains tend not to be high THC in my experience. Future breedings may help with that.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445917535.545585.jpg

Hope everyone's doing well!

17. Just curious as I've never personally had a batch tested, how much gets sent in for analysis and how much does it cost on average for the testing?

18. Minimum of one gram around 60$ us

Great job gus gonna have this next chronic thunder tested

19. Hey Dutty

A test I would love to see, which could be very meaningful, is to run the same strain under the same lights, pollinate a branch with same male pollen for 3 generations of seeds to determine whether the lack of white light results in a negative dna alteration

A lot of work for sure, but.... it could spell the end for burple lights

20. I've had my thc bomb double yield under burple compared to hps I'm on its third generation under burple and there doing awesome I'm actually going all hps and burple in my main grow so as for pollen its only allowed in my breeding area which is only t5's.

I have white light and my stuff grown underneath the burple as the white light lovers call it is all top shelf locally