Duttys test results thread

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Yes I can't read test results

2. Here's Black Russians Terpene Test Results, first sample they threw terpene test in for free. Pretty cool
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440833123.519527.jpg

And here's a wheel showing what each terpene does
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440833148.863996.jpg

:wave:

3. Man Dutty, I don't know what the deal is with pics. When I look at them from a phone or computer they show up for me just fine. I downloaded the app but I don't see how to upload photos from it [​IMG].

4. From the app hit top right button then add attachment

5. Ok this time it was uploaded from the app. If this doesn't work thats it im done.

Attached Files:

6. Loaded great neikodog. Nice job on the tangerine dream.

7. Nice tangerine dream Neik.

Gc here's a link but you're gonna have to do some reading lol it's for the terpenes brother

http://sclabs.com/learn/terpenes.html

I knew that wheel was gonna be blurry lol

8. Wish i could get stuff tested i wonder what my shatter and wax would come out at it's always premo but curious how much thc I'm getting out

9. How's it going Dutty and Co.? I sent in the Strawberry Cough Friday and finally saw that the results posted. Just did a potency test this time no terp test. The terp tests are super cool though and I will be doing more in the future

Strawberry Cough
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441097895.196316.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441097909.920370.jpg

Happy testing all

10. Very nice my buddies mom keeps bugging us to grow some sc for her

11. Great results gus.

Yeah the candy kush tested poorly I'll have card in a day or so.

1441124357344.jpg

I have one seed I popped that I crossed with gdp so we will see other than that she's gone didn't make the cut.

Another one bites the dust.

12. Thanks Dutty!

Hey man 14 is not bad at all lol I'd smoke it :p but yeah I know the pain of not having enough room for everything. Gotta start cutting stuff out. Think I'm gonna seed some stuff then drop them.

13. As Dutty has pointed before as well, the terpenes affect how the brain receives the THC so you can have a lower THC with a specific terpene profile that will feel as powerful as a high THC genetic

14. I concur☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

15. Terpenes are amazing, that test was awesome. Looking up what it all meant was even better. Glad everyone in here is pretty like minded lol

16. Subbed up did you breed that CBD widow?

17. Great thread DP really wish I had a way to have my plants tested would love to see the ticket on the sour crack

18. Hey a thanks no its from cbd seeds.