Duttys test results thread

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dutty Panty, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Sweet. Hope more people get stuff tested if available.
    Nice results.

2. Thanks man! And Hellyeah think this thread could be super popular. Great idea man. I know some people who are thinking about having their stuff tested. I'll try to give them a nudge then post results here.

Your results have been stellar sir!

:wave:

3. that black russian looks great

4. Dropping candy kush express off today to be sent out for testing

5. Heynow waiting on candy kush results

6. Damn dispensary owes me a test. They forgot to test my candy kush. Oh well chronic thunder will be.

7. Heynow. What's up canna

8. I am subbed as well!! :) Didn't know you had this thread over here I don't think!

9. Heynow

What's the word max

10. High Brix Tangerine Dream. I think it would have been higher if I let it dry more. I see most of yours are under 6-7% moisture. That's why I was asking how long you let them dry/cure for before testing. The smoke feels way more potent than the test results say.
    View attachment 7379
    View attachment 160519

11. The link is messed up neikodog. Just screen shot it and post may post easier. I was wondering what the tangerine dream grew like. Did it yield well?

12. Yeah Dutty, I'm having issues with the pics. I'll try again. She was supposed to be a 70-80 day strain and I finally chopped it at 93....I think I saw 2 amber trichs. I got 6.6 oz's. I transplanted that from a 1 gallon to a 10 gallon and flipped it immediately. It was a very nice plant.

13. Those are some nice colas. Man you should really start a journal bet tons would jump on. I'd spread the link.

14. @Neikodog pics all blurry man, can't read it lol plant shots show up blurry but I can tell what it is! Nice

15. He's having issues loading pics. It's a Lil different here try the app neikodog. That's what I use.