HUGE RESIN BALLS IN PERC. safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jon stewart, Aug 14, 2015.

1. hi every one there is huge resin balls in my bong it is soooooo dirty its a triple perc. It was one huge ball in each perc then I started running hot water through the bong

Is okay to smoke? I was worried about mold
    And how can I remove said balls?

Attached Files:

2. why

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Its so bad. I want to crack it open and smoke the resin balls

4. Puke

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. so is it okay to smoke it?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. People smoke that stuff? It's meant to be thrown away. Your lungs must be worthless to you. Safe? I doubt there's a more concentrated form of tar and carcinogenic material than that. If that get's you a satisfying high, the bad taste in your mouth will probably last longer than the buzz.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. There is no way in hell that is resin. It wouldn't get that bad in the percs up there. That is something alive and growing and it will probably kill you

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. nah i just want to smoke the bong.
    Fuck the tar I'm sitting on some high quality with no utensils!
    So I'm not smoking the tar but I want to use the glass

9. let that thing soak for a few days in iso or something don't use it until it's clean will you die? probably not would i smoke out of it? not a chance in hell

10. And the soaking of iso begins!
    Thanks all.
    Is this legendary bad or has this been seen before

11. that is one dirty bitch amigo!

take it into the bathroom, hike the open end under the water spout in your bath tub. then blast hot water through there for 10 or 15 mins at a time. you'll see it start cleaning it out and you wont have to do much in the way of work. the dirtier it is the longer it takes unfortunately.

when most of it is gone try filling with alcohol and letting it soak over night. that just might be to fucked up to clean. and no...don't smoke that nasty resin shit bro.....just don't. there is very little THC and it is full of the nastiest carcinogens and the like.

12. thanks right now I have some resinate cleaner in there with kosher salt and I'm shaking the shit out of it.
    Its about 3ft so it won't fit under the tub.

13. This is why you should clean your pieces consistently

• Like Like x 2
  14. Man, back in highschool I knew people who would break a bong like that just to get a resin ball half that size.

15. That is the most disguisting thing i have literally ever seen. What. The. Fuck.

16. I had to post twice because of the severity of the situation. As a person at your core, you are strikingly and profoundly sick. I dont know how you dont regularly get chunks of resin in your throat when you smoke and throw your guts up. Holy fucking shit man soak that shit for a week in simple green and do it again after that. What. The. Fuck.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Who keeps the sticker on the glass?

18. The sticker is actually from a butane torch

And the comment about me being profoundly and strikingly sick really made me laugh thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Never smoke that shit, lawd hammercy

• Funny Funny x 1