Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hash everyday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EgyptLive, Aug 13, 2015.

1. I've been smoking atleast 3 joints a day of Morrocan hash without fail for the past year, has anyone else been doing this if so what side effects have you experienced and have you noticed changes in your mental health?

I feel like i've been on autopilot for the past year and everything has just flown by while i've been numb to most things, i successfully landed a FWB relationship with a crush of a year for 4 months but i was always high which left me feeling like everything was the same.

Alot of shit is going wrong for me lately and i'm getting very irrate and i feel like i may be losing my mind.

2. Three joints of Moroccan daily.... I didn't know you could smoke pure hash is a joint...
    Mate, if I were you I'd lay off the hash- do you see any cause and effect here? Also make an appointment with a mental health professional.
    I'm pretty sure you're a troll, though. First post, unbelievable story, clueless. Yeah, you're a troll.

3. No troll here, been browsing for a while but its first post..

You can crumble hash up and mix it with tobacco in a joint which is what i have been doing for a while atleast 3 sometimes 5 a day, i feel like its making me insane but keeping me sane at the same time.. i cant really afford to speak to a mental health professional.

4. Well then, if you are not a troll, then take a few days off from smoking hash and let us know how you feel. :)

5. Ok I just made the longest post ever fully explaining my experience and how it fits with yours but when I clicked post it just loaded till i got bored pressed reload page now its gone :) :) :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Lay off the hash brother lol, I know you can feel it in your lung.

7. If you can smoke three joints a day you can afford to talk to a professional. Unless weed is dirt cheap there.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Tobacco is addictive, Marijuana isn't addictive it can just feel like it is/make you feel you need it. Aim to stop smoking for a year, I did and got 5 days under my belt before I smoked again. After first hit I coughed up black flem- turns out mucus in lungs reacts smoke. The reason I coughed it up now and not before when I was heavy smoking is because smoke paralyzes the cilia causing nothing to come up when you cough. 5 days off cilia got back into gear and started dealing with gunk mucus in me. 5 Days off was most eye opening experience in the work. Day one I just itched for a smoke. Didn't sleep for more than 3 hours. Day two I just noticed I barely ate day one and went to go make some food. I sat there looking at it unable to eat. Didn't sleep more than 3 hours that night. Day three I wake up and I feel drunk with levelheadedness. Eat some fruit. Sleep better that night. Day 4 I'm eating meals again with no urge to smoke, no headaches, no random sweating, no drowsiness, Nothing. It was great! Day 5 Get pals over at like 3 o'clock and smoke.

I know fully what you mean by autopilot and it was great to put my hands on the steering wheel again.

A lot of users on this forum smoke just weed which in my opinion can be a whole other ball park so you should make sure you express that to us Europeans and some other places surely call any form of cannabis with tobacco a joint and they seem to call anything rolled up a joint so you gotta be careful which what you are expressing otherwise you get people getting confused.

Going cold turkey with just thc is one thing and just going cold turkey with tobacco is another. The same applies for people who do both. Your drawback and how it affects you depends on you and the difference in what you're consuming.

From what you described of how you feel, I'd say I can associate to what your saying.

From the sounds of things you liked the feeling of being high like I did and it started to become something that is swamped onto everything else in your life instead of smoking being something special like it was when you started.

I'd recommend trying to not smoke for 7 days. During these 7 days eat lots of fruit/lightfoods(if your appetite decreases like mine did I found these best to eat with no appetite), exercise, consume niacin in either drink food or pill (cranberry juice, certain berrys or niacin pills from local pharmaceutical or doctor or someshit) and most importantly of them all, PASS THE TIME. The main issue for me was finding stuff to do when not routinely smoking but once I got a game I was happy with, whenever I urged to smoke I played the game.

After your week off try smoking either pure hash or not smoking at all. The routine I had to smoking started when I started smoking my bud and hash with tobacco. I'd get up in the morning and smoke, smoke around lunch time, smoke as much as I plausibly/could in evening along with friends coming and smoking in between.

The reason I turned to tobacco was I claimed I couldn't just consume cannabis because of it's price or the fact it's not possible to consume the cannabis product without wasting it. Considering you're a hash smoker try smoking hash on a pin in a rubber in a glass on a tile to get high without having the nicotine. Any addiction should shift from joints to cigarettes so your addiction is focused on the intake on nicotine and not from the feeling you receive from smoking your joints.

I understand it's a lot to take in and read but I felt like this best reply I could give to your post.