Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lil whizz kit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gerbergirth, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Hello my fellow blades,

I have been searching these forums for a few days but could not find the answers I am looking for.

I have a DT in a week or 2 but can not pass with my pre because lets face it... I love to blaze. I went to a local headshop and bought the lil whizz kit. My question is does anyone have any luck using this in 2015? Does the lil whizz kit have uric acid?

I called customer service and they told me that everything was good to go but would not answer me about the uric acid. Said it would be fine as long as the twmp is right.

I do not want to risk using an expired product. Does anyone know if this will work in Ohio and how to check manufactor dates?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

2. Drrrruuuuugggggzzzzzz

3. let us know if you pass or fail.

4. I will let you know. I am just nervous to use it. I wanted to use quickfix but didnt have it at my headshop. Just wish someone who used it here recently could give me some answers and ease my stress level.

5. Went to a different headshop which I should have gone to first. They dont sell quick fix but rather dr green agent x. The batch is fresh as hell. 8/5/2015. I am taking my test in 3 hrs. I will post my results as soon as I know.

6. #6 Gerbergirth, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015
    just got done with my ua. Heated up the stuff in the microwave for 10 seconds. The bottle heated up to 98 degrees and it was good to go. I open my hand warmer about an hour before I put it in the microwave and then attached it right after it came out.
    I had scheduled my drug test for 10 30 a.m. and got to the facility about 30 minutes early. I sat in my car with the bottle and the heating pad and kept my eye on it. About 10-20 I opened it up and took a look it was at 95 degrees. Turn the heater on for just a couple seconds and heated it back up to right around 98 to 100 degrees.
    Then I took it and I stuck it between my balls and my thigh and I was wearing two pairs of boxer briefs. Once I got in there she told me to empty my pockets and give me a cup and told me to fill up as much as I could.

I quickly remove that from my pants took a look is about 96 to 98 degrees. I poured a couple ounces into the cup. I had a three ounce packet only use a little over half of the bottle. Once I poured it into the cup it only registered at 92 degrees. I rub my hands on the outside thermometer and heated it up to right about 94 to 96.
    I then put the cap back on put it in my pants and walked out and handed her the cup. She took a look at it and marked that it was between 90 to 100 degrees had me sign a couple things and I was on my way.

Once I got to the car I realized just how easy it was to use fake pee for a drug test. Once I get the results back I'll post those to let everybody know the outcome. Everything went so smooth I don't know how I could have failed.
    I got so worked up for nothing. I would male sure that everybody get to the place early and just make sure the temperatures in the right area and make sure it fits comfortably in your underwear so you don't walk around like you got something between your legs.

7. ur username and pic r the best. good luck with the drug test dude

8. thanks. It's a nickname that stuck. Hope I pass this test!

9. Haha thats sticking to the man

10. I am more nervous after the test then during the actual subbing. Hope I get the results in a few days and all is clear. I will update my results. I see too many people who never say whether they passed or not.

11. Been 24 hours now with no word yet. No news is good news. I will keep you posted on the results to whomever is reading. I always hate when people never say if they passed or not.

12. Primed and ready bro, good luck

13. Been waiting on pins and needles for any news. Just received an email from HR....PASSED THAT SHIT. Dr Green Agent X batch 8/5/2015 passed at Labcorp on Ohio as of 8/18/2015. Feeling so good right now. Smoking a fat one tonight. Thanks everyone who posted in the past few years about using synthetic urine. Practice and it's easy.

14. Congrats man good job

15. I also just received the news that I passed using the Lil Whizz product in the white box and this is October 2016. It was an eCup test and I was tested because Cox Media tests their new contractors. My only complaint is that one of the clips made a bit of a noise upon opening/closing. If I had known that, I would have covered it with a cough. I wore it for about 90 minutes under my undies, but the temp got up to 102. So I took it off for a bit to let it cool off. Put it back on and had no problem with the test.