Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does the Whizzinator work in 2015?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaintLily, Aug 13, 2015.

1. I'm on probation and i'm wondering if I can continue to smoke and just take my chances with the whizzinator?... Is it detected more in 2015? Will I be able to get away with it? I doubt they will send my sample to the lab. Usually when they see its clean they just tell you to dump it out.

2. Google the "Stanford Marshmallow Experiment" my friend. :)

3. I don't believe I can have a better outcome in my life. Regardless of which choice I make. I just wanna get high.

4. Staying out of jail is not the best outcome? Give yourself a nice t break and don't take a chance on getting busted.

5. You PROMISED yourself last night that you would not get high today. How is that going? Send me a PM if you need someone to talk to. :)

6. i haven't smoked but i want to...

7. Would also recommend checking statutes in your locale on the use of any device to falsify a test...as much as it might get in the way of your fun, the reality is that another conviction is never a good thing (especially if the original period of supervision was at the felony level and carried pen time as a consequence of revocation). I actually have a client right now that I am working with on the felony side of things (hey, I put in the profile it was legal) that had the felony supervision revoked because he got caught using one on a bond-drug test after he had been arrested for and was awaiting trial on a misdemeanor charge.

Oh, and yes, the County where he was caught using it also filed the misdemeanor charge related to the use of a device to falsify...

8. That's totally normal, don't worry! It will probably take about 30 days or so for those cravings to go away. Then you can pass your drug test, get off probation, and eat 1,000,000 marshmallows!

You mentioned you were going to spend the day today exercising, going for walks, drinking fluids, etc. How is that coming along?

9. im gonna be doing that tonight. i had something to do this morning and now i have to go see my therapist at 3.( i know not surprised) is it possible for my therapist to sign a waver saying that i am mentally incapable of doing a boot camp program?....

10. #10 The Reeferist, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    You can still pass a drug test with synthetic urine for sure and I know people that still use the wizzinator so if you got your technique down there is no reason it wouldn't work in 2015 but really your best bet is to just quit smoking weed until you are no longer piss tested, unless you are smoking because of a medical condition. I agree it bull shit they force you to quit, but it really isn't the big of deal in the grand scheme of things and you will get hella high when you are able to smoke again. The most important thing in keeping sober is to keep your mind busy.

11. Your therapist is not going to wave a magic wand so you can smoke dope on probation. Stop passing the buck. Take responsibility for your own actions and decisions.

12. I've been in my field for close to 30 years now and have seen tons of people looking for easy work-arounds like you are seeking...it rarely ends well for them.

Without knowing your jurisdiction, be advised that in many places, the inability to do a boot camp program as a condition of community supervision often means jail/prison instead. You won't get to escape consequence. Potentially even worse is you find yourself in an intensive in-patient program followed by an intensive out-patient program...and THAT would definitely put a crimp in your recreational activity.

Follow the guidance given by others and put the stuff to the side until you are off paper...the alternatives simply ARE NOT worth it. Few of my clients enjoyed prison...

13. A friend of mine received a felony after being caught using a wizzinator for a probation ua. Better make sure defrauding a drug test isn't a felony in your area. All they do for a diluted test around here is fail you. Get caught bringing in urine and it gets serious.

14. jesus, can no one just answer the friggin kids question, he didn't ask for your sobriety lessons, this crap drives me crazy....As long as you've got the operation done as to look legit it absolutely works

15. SaintLily hasn't posted back in a couple of weeks, so I assume they failed their drug test and are currently incarcerated.

16. #16 killset, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    You locked up OP?

17. Does drunk driving work in 2015?