Hit the G-Spot

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChoppedUpNugs, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Thought I'd finally register for this forum now that I've finally got something I think is half decent to post about, first off mad respect to everyone on here, you're a bunch of funny mother fuckers, always keepin' it real.

Anyways, my new G-Spot glassware just arrive a few weeks ago, along with a few attachments. This is my first set up from these guys and so far it's working a treat, really smooth delivery and great for a night-time toke.

Does anyone have any info on how strong these bad boys actually are, heard a lot of hype, but after-all it is just some heat-treated glass.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439431641.390473.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439431678.655476.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439431712.695978.jpg

2. Fuck sorry guys was uploading on my phone and it spammed in like 10 posts!!

3. I'm a touch uneducated in the glass realm, so pardon my ignorance but what is that globe looking attachment in the middle? Some kind of fancy ash catcher?

4. Yo man all good, I've never really used an attachment like that beforehand, but from what I can see and understand you're pretty much right, probably cools the smoke more too having that second chamber.

5. Good shit. That's a good looking beaker bud. I can really appreciate the simplicity of a straight shooter or beaker bottom with a nice diffused downstem.

6. Looks like a cool piece of kit, man! Mind you don't burn your nose smoking on the first set up, though!

7. hahaha, didn't burn the nose, but some of my hair took a hit, but its probably about time i got a haircut anyways. PRAISE N BLAZE HOMIES