Diamond Grind Help

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 11, 2015.

1. So I've had this grinder for a few years, and it has some pretty special sentimental value. The teflon seal that it rides on is about gone, but I cant find anywhere were they're sold. I dont want to have to buy a $40 grinder for a $.02 teflon seal...
    I know its 1-13/16" (46MM) ID 1-7/8" (47.6MM) OD
    I found this site: http://www.diamond-grind.com/choosing-a-grinder.ht...
    But its about useless other than to show the white seal it uses. I'm guessing the one I have is the 50MM....

Any ideas GC??

[​IMG]

2. can you buy the material and cut your own gasket?

3. Hardware shop maybe?

4. #4 helloeveryone420, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    Hmm I was thinking that u should find their email address and ask them. Idk that ur going to have much luck finding something that specific. Unless u make ur own gasket out of a sheet of Teflon. GL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Maybe, but again, I dont want to spend $20 or more on a $.02 piece.
    Their site is about useless as far as getting in touch with them. No "Contact Us" link....

6. #6 helloeveryone420, Aug 13, 2015
  7. #7 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 13, 2015
    Thanks but I need solid ring.. That tape is a few microns thick (I have some, and its used to wrap around and seal threads) I need like at least 1MM(?) thick solid ring that works as a bearing. Without it the teeth touch the bottom and it jams [​IMG]

[EDIT] I looked at sheet but you have to buy in bulk.. Minimum order is $350 :eek:

8. I have a space case grinder I've had for 10 years at least and lost the gasket about a year after I bought it works fine still to this day never had a issue

9. Well thats great, but I dont want a new grinder. I want a $.02 piece of teflon to fix mine :)
    I was hoping there was a headshop owner/employee that could direct me to where I could actually get in touch with the company to get the part I need...

10. lol I heard that I'll ask a friend at the local head shop they are cool and may be able to help out ...

11. Here's their main distributor website.
    http://www.grinderpalace.com/
    [SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>