The Government filters information from us?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buzz God, Aug 10, 2015.

1. It seems really possible that the government lets only certain information out to the public and leaves some information confidential and kept hidden. They probably think we, the public, can not handle ALL of the information and that there is just some things that we do not need to know.

What if the gov. started all the controversies out there? They want everyone to believe something different. It is better if we are divided since they can control sections or groups better than a uniform society lol Just typing my thoughts.

2. The idea that they keep secrets doesn't necessitate that all things are secret or that all things are a conspiracy

-Yuri

3. The government had hard time covering up a blow job

4. nuh uh

[​IMG]

5. source?

-Yuri

6. The public can't handle all of the information though.

7. This goes without saying.

8. Other countries censor their internet....who is to say ours isn't controlled as well......

9. They need to keep many many things secret, it's key to keeping the population tame and civilized.
    They leak out a little at a time to satisfy us, but don't tell us everything because then they'd have nothing to say/hide and they wouldn't be so much "better" than us..

10. Yup exactly, the population would go hay-wire if they knew all the governments secrets and shit would go downnn.

11. Nope, no way.

Mommy and Daddy - err, I mean the gov't wants only what is best for us.

The gov't has never violated international treaties and done experiments on unconsenting citizens and has never engaged in disinformation operations or attempted to radicalize certain groups.

What are you smoking?

12. I'm smoking my awesome government approved, regulated and taxed cigarettes, thank you very much!

13. It helped take the media eyes off the cia report into the Nicaraguan cocaine sales, so that's a bonus I suppose.

14. this one I disagree with

-Yuri

15. that would he a good thing.

We would go berserk because that's the appropriate fucking response to the government fucking you

-Yuri

16. Going Berserk is the epitome of not handling.

17. #18 Elem3nt17, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    They cant tell us everything simply because it would be a threat to national security, you cant just lay your cards out on the table for every other country to see.

On the conspiracy side I'm sure that free energy or at the very minimum highly efficient forms of energy are actively suppressed because the fossil fuel industry is what keeps everybody in perpetual bondage with today's governing bodies and economic powers.

18. pure order is no good

You need balance between order and chaos

-Yuri

19. We need to regulate the government with more government.