Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good way to smoke weed in room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToastedLamp, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Hey fellow blades thought id share my method of smoking in my house. I'm 19 and still live at home while I'm going to cc. My parents hate weed they are super anti weed people so smoking in the house is a no go. The way I get away with it tho is down to how I smoke my bud and one thing everyone has... A straw! I take my straw and I put it through the screen in my window about 1/4 the way in then I close my window just enough not to crush the straw. Then I hit my bowl, cover the cherry when I'm done clearing, and blow through the straw pushing all the weed smoke outside and leaving none in my room. Hope this helps:)

2. That isn't a bad way but that takes practice, I feel like I would fuck up doing that shit.

3. buy a hello neighbor or smokebuddy. Or male your own with dryer sheets a toilet paper roll

4. It's honestly super easy in my opinion I just have to remind my baked self to cover the cherry sometimes

5. until you get caught. the fact that you have partially burned ganja in your pipe means it stinks. YOU wont smell it because you are partaking of it. but all they have to do is get a small wiff of it and you are done.

i like the idea of the straw. i been using cardboard tubes and shit for a long time and doing just as you are doing. i even blow into the bathroom fan using a tube of some kind.

but doing that alone is in no way doing the thing you think it is doing. and your parents being the kind of parents they are, i would take more precaution. but hey man, glad it is working out for you.

6. There's no left over burned weed in my pipe. I pack snaps and smoke all the weed until it gone in one hit. As soon as it's cashed I throw my thumb over the top letting no smoke out then blow my smoke out the straw. I also have a airtight container for my pipe and weed.

7. If it's cashed, then no smoke should be coming out.

8. Yes ik that it's just in case though. You never know if you've missed the tiniest piece of bud ya know?

9. Load one hit at a time so no smoke leaks from the bowl and blow the smoke into a filter of some sort. You could try a smoke buddy, or I've found that a gas mask filter works highly efficiently in absorbing smoke. Also try a good long term air freshener. Sprays are most common, but they usually don't last long and smoking after you use them will require you to spray again. Try incense, an automatic air freshener, or some sort of diverting smell. If you combine those two things, the smell will be undetectable to anyone, regardless of their sensitivity to smell.

10. If you're gonna make a sploof youtself might aswell do it right and use activated carbon

Also, @OP if somebody walks in after you smoke it's going to smell.

11. Id just not smoke in your room if possible. I can't even keep my bud in my room I have to triple bag it and put it in a container half the time my moms like trained for the smell now

12. My parents could smell weed even when I was just storing it in a container. Your best bet is to smoke outside. It would completely eliminate the possibility of them finding out. Everybody makes mistakes and all it takes is you coughing out some smoke and you're done. Good luck!

13. It sounds pretty cool, just watch out where the smoke is heading. Also, you would be worse off than a sploof if you need to caught.

You could also upgrade the straw to one of those gift wrapping rolls or something large and do the same thing. You could even shove dryer sheets into it.

14. Best way to toke up im your room at night would be to put something under the door and blow all the smoke out of an open window, very original idea works like a charm too [​IMG]