Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my first/new piece (newbie)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skayleef, Aug 10, 2015.

1. I have searched through some content, maybe im to medicated to figure it out from searching, but I this is my first piece I have ever owned. I bought it mainly to use my Ti nail and take some dabs off of, but being a new patient, I have some flower to and want to use my flower in a water pipe like fashion. From my resarch so far, I need a downstem/bowl to opperate this glass piece as a bong: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just became a patient in the last 3 weeks, and I haven't even used this piece. So I guess I am asking, what pieces do I need to make this bong ready, what are they called, and are they readily available?

2. It already has a downstem built in, just need to get A "female" bowl, which has the opening at the bottom much like a dome would. Look it up as female flower bowl and you should get some results. Cheers

3. Hey thanks for the help! Would something like this work? [​IMG]

It says it is for oil rigs that have a 14mm direct inject. I know that my piece is 14mm, but I dont know what direct inject is.

4. Close, you wanna just get a normal bowl.

Type "14mm female bowl piece"

5. Dang, I am having trouble knowing for sure what Im looking for because most look like the above. They are either called slides or bowls right?

6. uploadfromtaptalk1439345231840.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk