Most intense trip with mary jane in my life.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by chiler87, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I have a pretty interesting trip to talk to you guys about, It was probably one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me smoking the goodie greens.

I want a little bit of opinion on how I should rationalize it so that's why i'm posting here, it's a decent read

So it had been 4 days since i'd had any kind of marijuana, I have a pretty low bodyweight and excercise quite often so I lose my tolerance quite fast and I believe that's what contributed most to this experience happening, plus I had been up for about 12 hours all coffee'd up. My bud said he had some good weed and wanted to use my bong so I headed over to his house and took 2 bowls worth of coughy bong rips of this crazy looking medical strain that his dealer claimed was "blue dream" but it was defintely NOT blue dream in terms of the high. For the first couple minutes I was rushed with an amazing body buzz and kept a clear head, sometimes when I smoke very strong strains i can get racing thoughts and i was experiencing any of that, I thought this was some of the best damn weed i had ever smoked, good vibes all around.

As every minute passed, The high was getting more and more heavy at a very alarming rate, but i was enjoying every second of it, I was in couchlock bliss with a full body high and a very clear mind, me and me bud started talking and he had recently had a heart attack, so I was dumb enough to ask him what happened (Im certain this is what kicked in my trip), he started describing the experience and as i listened I could feel a very very sharp anxiety rising in my body, the body high suddenly turned into a tightness constricting me, and my heartrate was skyrocketing for some reason, before it got any worse I unfortunately had to stop his story.

Now things were not so fun at all. My vision started to get very blurry and had a sort of static-like haze over it, it didnt really bother me too much first, but a few moments later... I was full on hallucinating, and I'm not just talking about hearing music in your head or a colorful vision, I was experiencing full on visual hallucinations and they were very sinister. I had looked at a window pane with a couple smudges, and they formed into really scary looking demonic faces with really sharp teeth, confused, I asked my friend if he was seeing things too and he said "sort of" so i said "here lets look at that chair and tell me what you see". Now things were getting really fucked up, as i stared at the texture of the chairs padding, I could see a bunch of native americans dancing around a campfire, the visuals were incredibly vivid, i could see them dancing around the fire and i also saw a bunch of women caring for their children, then suddenly it all bursted into flames and i could see them running away and suddenly i started to see complex aztec-styled geometrical shapes form all over the chair. I told my friend what i was seeing and he couldn't believe it.

Shortly after though, i started getting more and more intense visuals, i looked at the carpet and saw strange structures form together that seemed like connected bones, I was incredibly anxious now and really was not understanding what was happening at all, everything was becoming incredibly stressfull and sinister, suddenly I was getting very anxious thoughts like "am i going schizophrenic or something?" but the whole time I had remained completely attached to reality, i was thinking perfectly but at the same time i was being invaded with these strange thoughts, the visuals were not getting any better either, the carpet had now formed into snakes.

The snakes seemed to be moving towards me, i have a knack for trippy shit so I just tried to put on the mindset that the pot was just trying to teach me something I had yet to understand, but it was no longer inciteful hallucinations like the native americans i saw, So it was hard for me to try and maintain my anxiety while being subjected to the sinister hallucinations, then i saw a giant skull form into the snakes and take a bite out of one and thought this was just going to be a really epic trip or something, but there was no genuity with these hallucinations... they were straight up terrifying. I saw the faces of my friends on the carpet start melting into disgusting monsters (this carpet was seriously fucking trippy lmao), I kept visualizing a bunch of scary faces on surfaces in the corner of my vision. At this point I had enough and decided it was time to get my mind distracted and binge on some powerade to get my mind off the hallucinations I was seeing, we went inside his house and relaxed a bit and i was feeling a lot better, the visuals were still there but sort of lingering away, I was convinced that It was just a really bad comeup from the overflow of thc in my brain and that it had passed.

I had to head home and it had been around 40 minutes into the high, I was out on my bike and the world suddenly seemed so surreal, the brightness of the sun seemed to be almost heavenly, my perception of sound had been heavily altered as if i was in a recording studio and every sound seemed so much more vivid, the chirp of the birds seemed like it was coming from no direction and had a sleight echo, objects seemed so much more sharp in their shape and detail, like i was looking at life in hd, it was incredibly beautiful... and I felt rejuvanted as I heard the sound of the rushing water flowing from a pipe on the sidewalk, all was well and then I saw two guys with with strollers and possibly their babies (yay for gays!), and as i rode by one of the babies said the cutest "hiiiii!!!" to me ever, suddenly i was uplifted with extreme hapiness, but then i got the paranoid thought in my head "im so messsed up infront of a innocent family... whats wrong with me.." and for the rest of the ride home i was a little on edge crossing streets with your average "they know your stoned!" weed paranoia.

When I got home, I felt very very tired and shaken up by what had been happening and also because the weed was incredibly sedative and relaxing on the body, so I decided I was going to head to bed as soon as possible so I could wake up feeling great from some stoney sleep. I rushed to the shower to clean up and the sinister hallucinations started reappearing... And I sure wasn't around anyone else to keep me comfortable. As I washed in the shower I entered the scariest phase of the hallucinations i had been experiencing, A shadowy, evil figured appeared on one of the walls and a bunch of scary looking deformed humans started trying to grab out towards me, and I heard a very scary voice say "what are you waiting for.....", Panicked but still in reality, i told myself "I really need to plan my highs better", I looked away from the wall and tried to focus my mind on something else but kept hearing sleight auditory hallucinations, as if someone was opening the door to my house and coming in, I had enough with the shower but now I felt like i was entering a different state of reality, i looked at the tile floor and started to see scary shit again, so I finally had enough and angrily said "this is so pointless, it's nothing but a bunch of garbage! What is this even supposed to mean? what could this possibly fucking tell me? am i fucking nuts or something?"

Right after, I was given my answer in the most disturbing way possible. I saw myself appear on the tile floor, but it was me as a teenager... My teenage self was sitting down, and I was hitting a bong alone, then suddenly I heard "Taking a fat bong rip again?" and then my teenage self was gone. I was completely mindfucked. After that the visuals became ingenuine again, but they were no longer sinister or of any real signifigance, it was just sleight coloring and strange patterns, and I had decided it was time to get to bed. I played a little DOTA 2 to get my mind off things and let the high wear off and then drifted into heavy sleep.

So that's it guys, I know this was a really long read but I really hope you guys will give the best insight you have on this, I've never had an experience like this on pot in my life, I really want to rationalize it into something and I think I have a basis for what this trip meant for me but I would love to be able to hear the insight of fellow philosophers on this. Thanks guys!

2. My most intense time getting high was getting really goddamn high listening to Neil Young, before realizing that I needed a pizza. It had similar elements to what you posted. I then walked two miles to buy a pizza while blazed out of my mind. The traffic lights were really trippy, and I felt like every car was staring at me, and that every third car was a cop.

Bought the pizza, walked back. Ate the whole pizza while staring at my lava lamp and remembering dozens of memories from the past while listening to Cortez the Killer. Then studied data analytics, and got 95% on the test the next day.

Try watching twilight zone while really high, it will blow your mind. I recommend "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street". I will just say that.

3. I thought about it today again getting high, It think I was clearly shown the psychedelic potential of a good sativa when you're sleep deprived and hopped up on coffee lol. That being said, I'll stick to my kush XD

4. This sort of happened to me last night but with less visuals and more detachment from reality. I smoked a shit ton of medical-grade dabs with a bunch of my buddies, and then on the car ride home got a really intensely uncomfortable body high. Then my brain was kind of like, misfiring where I would think one thing very specifically but if I tried to say it my sentence would come out in a jumble of bullshit. I finally got home but it was unfortunately a very weird night... Like I tried to turn on my lamp and right as soon as I touched it (before I even flicked the switch) the bulb burst and sent sparks everywhere. Had no extra bulbs, tried to watch Netflix and my Xbox was being really slow and glitchy and gave me a bunch of weird error messages I've never seen before. I kept feeling like all my energy was at the very crown of my head and like it was trying to float up higher but it was trapped by my physical existence... man it was weird. Like a mild acid trip from dabs... I feel much better today though, very grounded again and my Xbox seems to be back at full functionality.

You just get weird highs sometimes. [​IMG]

5. I'll need to bring Terrance Mckenna back from the dead to explain my most intense ones :S