drag0nauts Blue Mystic Auto Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by drag0naut, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Nice job. From experience its definitely not the end of the world if you take the right steps and don't panic. I have two that suffered a ph issue similar to you. Dying leaves and serious purpling. Now they're about 2-3 weeks into flower. They didn't hermie and the new growth and preflowers look awesome. It took a few weeks to straighten out ph though so be patient. What are you doing to correct the ph?

2. I'm watering with pH'd water. My tap water is crazy high (like 8-9) because it's well instead of city water so I used some pH down to get it around 6-6.5

3. #23 drag0naut, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    Update 4: 26 days from seed

She started her preflower stretch today, I woke up and checked on her and she'd grown the inch that was between her and the light. She got burned a little from where she was touching but I lowered her a little and raised the light a little. You can see the pistils on the main bud, and also where the tips got burnt from touching the light. I watered her today, and that's why she's looking sorta droopy but she'll perk back up by tomorrow. I hope I don't lose any more leaves due to the pH problem, which I've gotten under control, but only time will tell. I
    switched my 6500k bulb to a 2700k Saturday, when I saw the pistils.

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4041.JPG

IMG_4042.JPG