What does sex feel like?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mistahsparklez, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Sex with random people is just sex. Its decent.

Sex with someone who you really like is AH-MA-ZING. Especially if you don't have the chance to see each other all the time, when you finally get to be in the same room together, its like a primal, lusty, UGH. It's just real good man. Real good.

You can't sweat getting laid though mate, or you will drive yourself insane.

2. I'm almost 23 and a virgin lol idk why it's such a big deal for society but it it. It's a hard thing to just shake off because most girls in my area know I'm a virgin so instant turnoff I don't even waste my time.

I can't engage in conversations when the dudes talk about banging chicks and I am always targeted and given a hard time kinda fucking annoying to deal with ALL THE TIME.

I'm obviously not a one night stand dude I feel so weird about the idea of that I would rather have a gf but our age these girls just move on to chase their dreams.

I might be too picky too I'm sick of girls snapping selfies all day to get likes, I can't wrap my head around how stupid this looks. These girls get a big ego because they get like 200 likes and told they are so beautiful and think they are so special it's getting to their heads. Because of this they seem to be even more selective so I think the average guy like me has his slim chances diminished even further.

Idk I like to over analyze everything.

But for advice I would say look for someone who is gf worthy and don't fuck with these fake eyebrow obsessed chicks who think they are the center of the universe and you should bow down to them. Manipulation staring you in the face don't bother.

Also like others have mentioned u r good looking so that's an automatic advantage in today's world. Also u r black so the BBC is in your corner lol. Good luck to you man I need to follow my own advice and advice in this thread lol

3. Surprised more people haven't said this.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun. Even more fun if high as giraffe testicles. I do however find people put it on way too high of a pedestal. I used to as well in my teens and 20's but now in early 30's it has taken a backseat to other activities. That's the benefit of a steady relationship. You don't have to go out "hunting" and play the game over and over and over. That in itself CAN be very fun as well, but after you've done it a couple dozen times a lot about it tends to get old.

As far as not getting it by 26, in my teens I would have thought that to be awful. Now it's whatever. It'll happen when it happens. Just make sure you don't hook up with some psycho chick. There is a lot of that going on these days.

Also, DOTA is a perfectly acceptable reason to not /RL

4. I feel like sex is one of those things where if you havent had it youre thinking about in constantly, but if you have it regularly youre just meh about the whole thing.

Dont get me wrong, sex can be awesome, but its kind of like any other activity. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. Sometimes you have a ton of sex and sometimes you just want to cum and gtfo of there lol.

It is what it is man, dont think too much on it. Worry more about finding a really cool girl that you can get along with. It'll happen eventually. Till then dont sweat it

5. Yeah Dota is definitely the cause of me being a prisoner of azkaban in my god damn room. For the last 10 years if I haven't been at work or at school, fuckin DOTA has been consuming 97.716891% of my time, and I can't shake it because the stupid game is free to play... That particular addiction cuts deep.[​IMG]

6. Nothing wrong with hardcore gaming man, it's my main pastime. Just try and balance it with some social stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Put the resentment towards those girls down man, there are just as many intelligent funny loving girls out there as there are slutty bimbos.

8. #48 Oni~, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    I had a 5-7 year stint with Warcraft like that. Diehard progression guild main tank in Vanilla, BC, and Wotlk until they raped the game with Cataclysm.

One summer in college I did nothing but play and booze with the guild for about 18 hours straight daily for 3 months. Huge community of other die hards. Getting server-first kills was a big deal, so...yeah....interwebz. Miraculously, I managed to stay in shape during it all. Youthful metabolism I guess. I ended up selling my main for $1,200 which was 4 months rent in college, so yeah, those characters and gear were kind of a big deal in the gaming community then.

Partially sad, partially thrilled I'm not that much into gaming anymore although I still partake daily but usually not more than an hour or two and mostly retro gaming. In general, I am glad that this online culture exists. No matter where I move, I have been able to bring it with me, so every new place already has something very familiar in it.

9. ^ I hear you on that I have many a friend who have been deeply immersed in WoW and its culture of never leaving the computer screen. Interestingly enough, I never touched it, and somehow thought myself all the better for it, not even realizing that my addiction to dota is more of a gambler's addiction, because while I'm not endlessly roaming the WoW universe with a guild or clan, I am constantly seeking to beat as many opponents as possible in every dota match I play. It is a very hard cycle to escape, and I realize that with my genetic background I am predisposed to the tendencies of gamblers from my father's side (he's big on online card games, and my dad's brother is big on annual trips to Vegas.)

So seeing as I'm stuck in a house with the both of them, I have this continual cycle of feeling trapped where I can't talk to either of them about their livelihoods, because I fear they are probably neck deep in some kind of bind with a bookie situation or loan shark. I've noticed the collateral damage taken out on my life, but I have very little willpower to correct this behavior. If my genes predetermine my behaviors on this topic, I have next to no support system to drag me out of it. So I crawl deeper and deeper into a depressive state whenever I have weed available to me and I just froth for days over winning endless matches of dota allthewhile ignoring important things in life like trying to get a job again or going back to complete junior college or the most important thing I haven't done yet, get a girlfriend to fuck my brains out. ALL of these issues and yet, gambler's addiction trump cards my sensibilities. Am i completely fucked, or is there any hope at all? [​IMG]

10. #50 Elem3nt17, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    You need to develop some willpower dude, stop blaming your genetic predispositions and handle your business. No one will pull you out of the hole you have dug for yourself and I speak from experience. I was abused in my early childhood. I spent my teen years depressed, confused and angry at everyone. In my late teens and early twenties I couldn't hold down a job for more than a month at a time. I played video games, isolated myself from others for long periods and mooched off my parents for drugs. I had only had sex with one girl and it was an awkward cocaine fueled disaster, it didnt help me. From the age of 18-19 I left the house maybe 5 times with the exception of grabbing weed or food. This lifestyle went on for quite a few years until I could no longer live with the situation I had put myself in, I literally could not look at myself in the mirror when I walked by one. None of this changed for me until I stopped wallowing in self pity and decided to make a change. Today I'm and assistant superintendent of a golf course, I make a good living and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years and I've learned to love and trust again, I feel good!

You can do it man just decide that now is the time to make a change. Start with little things and keep moving forward, change is gradual, after a few years you will look back and say to yourself holy fuck I've accomplished so much and you wont question yourself so much when facing future challenges.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ya everything he said man

12. hmm reading over these comments I just don't see the world the way the world sees me. On the exterior sure, I agree to my handsomeness. On the inside, so many insecurities about my ZERO experience and I just get that syndrome that Raj has from big bang theory. In reality it sounds silly, but every day plays out the same way with me getting no nani. I think I literally just gave up all hope and accepted virginity for a strength instead of a weakness. [​IMG]

My alter ego though is one helluva maniac, to give a fair warning.

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Man just be patient, it's one of those things that can really hurt if you do it with someone you don't care about.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The first time I had sex it was mediocre.

Sex can be the amazing, healing, emotional, raw, and truly spiritual when with the right person and in the right setting. Too much of sex today is so rushed, so fixated on reaching orgasm that you don't stop to truly feel all the sensations, the heightened connection to another being, and just the overall magic that it really is.

I've been practicing tantric sex recently, and it's been life changing. I feel so connected with my guy and the sex is so relaxed, so intense, and just so fulfilling.

I started out having vanilla sex, which was terrible. We've been having kinkier sex for the past year or so and it's been great. But tantric sex....blows everything before it right out of the water.

• Like Like x 2
  15. if you havent done it then find someone and as i quote "get yer hole" and to make it good, the person should be someone you find attractive and try not to just shag her then patch her.

16. Figuring out your life is important and we all go about it a different way.

Years ago i used to be a completely different person, always fighting, drugs, whatever cliche lame shit you can think of i was doing, right down to living under a bridge with my buddy for a month while high as fuuuuuuck on unmentionables. I could go more into it but it is not beneficial in this context; the point i am getting at is that sometimes we need to figure out what "We should not be doing" before we figure out "What we should be."

So, here is a simple plan that i had to use myself.
    What you should not be doing- Basically everything you have described yourself doing.

What you should be doing- Approach your fears. Everything that gives you a jolt of fear, go check it out. Most people are afraid to work 2-3 jobs, but why? They are so concerned with their free time, i once understood what that was like but years later, i wonder how i was able to exist like that.

Your a good looking guy man, but unfortunately, that does not mean shit in this world. Sex? Sex is a big thing, but if you take care of all the small things first, the big things just kinda fall into place. Also, why do you want sex? Because your bombarded by it from every angle in this society. Your genes want you to do it and yet here you are, sexless. Being sexless is not a bad thing. I know guys who would chase pussy to the bowels of hell itself and being abstinent from that is going to be to your benefit. Get your life together and this petty bullshit, which is really what it is until you decide to have a kid, will be put behind you.

17. If you got a BJ, then you're damn near there. Some BJs feel better than sex imho

18. Like the fucking Fourth of July from your cock!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. It'll come dude, don't worry. I was in the same boat, super shy guy, a lot of anxiety, I was a virgin in my early twenties. Would always stress about it too, all through highschool n shit, sucked cuz I tried keeping it a secret but could never ever chime in on any conversations about sexual experiences and it just got really awkward and uncomfortable whenever people WOULD ask me about my experiences. Honestly, and not to sound conceited but I'm pretty damn good looking, and a lot of people really assumed I was some kind of player and would be mind blown if they found out I was a virgin. Lmao, quite the opposite, actually. Which also kinda made it worse. Hated watching The 40 Year Old Virgin because I felt like that would be me eventually. But one night it just happened with this girl, wasn't even expecting to kiss her, let alone have sex with her. So yea, it happened completely unexpected and not when i was actively pursuing and overthinking every little thing.

SO, don't worry so much dude, it'll come to you, maybe when you least expect it. There is still and always is hope man. PLUS, sex really isn't everything and I really hate this hook up culture we live in, because that is honestly just not me and never will be. I like to actually be into a person and have feelings for them. Even now, when I've been talking to someone and we've gone out a handful of times, but still haven't had sex. People are always like "WHAT, YOU GUYS HAVEN'T FUCKED YET?!? WTF?!"..... like FUCK off, so what if we've been talking for a month or two and haven't had sex yet? That's none of your fucking business and doesn't mean shit. Why the fuck do i need to have sex with someone the first week of knowing them, wtf? And it makes it all the more better when I finally do score with the person, someone I've come to KNOW and actually LIKE. Makes even just pleasing them soo much more satisfying.

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's not not THAT big of a deal.

There's a lot of things in life that are much better than sex.... such as when you restore a motor vehicle that's been lying in your garage collecting dust for half a decade.. and then witness it spring back into life, with the help of your own two hands. THAT is an AMAZING feeling, and I just experienced that feeling 2-3 weeks ago with my electric bike. I wouldn't trade that moment for all the sex in the world.