What does sex feel like?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mistahsparklez, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Sex? Is it just me, or by not having it by now am I missing out on some great experience that all people need to know by their mid twenties? I only think about it nonstop and can't get any peace of mind because I think about it 31. Closest I got was one time foreplay extended to BJ when I got a girl in my bed ONCE. How can I end my misery?

2. It's like a waterslide for your dick.

It feels even better when you're in love in a relationship too. Go to a party or a club & lower your standards bruh bruh.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Like warm apple pie

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rickrollin'

????

Am i riiiiite?

5. if you've been to an aquarium/beach and stuck your finger in a sea anemone you almost know what it feels like...
    except with your dick and much warmer and tighter, but if you wear a condom you won't feel much ahaha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Some questions just can't be answered..................

• Like Like x 4
  7. lmao it depends on where you are getting it at and from who and who is the man and who is the bitch lol

8. Why would yo.... umm.. how did... were there charges filed? Never mind. I believe I'm better off not knowing... O.O

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm laughing so hard right now

10. Lemmie explain it best .. it sounds like you havent lived yet .. sex goes right up there with being inside a hot room until someone turns on the air conditioner .. its the relief from heaven .. its the ultimate high from the most addictive drug called babe .. this drug called babe provides the sex high in which people will do whatever for it & those that havent experienced this high will have eventually, they just cant be scared to take a hit when its their turn .. be patient sir it'll happen;)

11. #12 Jason Van Jason, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    When you have sex for the first time, life does lose a little bit of the magic that it once had; there is this moment after the first time where you kinda realize like "Wow.. That is the entire purpose to my existence right there" as an animal on this planet, anyways.

Once you begin to have sex more, you realize that there is this hidden world of body language and verbal language tones and smells and reactions that all que towards this thing that has evaded you for so long; you realize those moments when you could of had a kiss might of actually ended up turning into that, pretty quickly and you learn when you thought it was in your hands, you were really not even close.

Once you begin to become entrenched in it, maybe you have a random sexual encounter with somebody as a result.. This can happen many different ways, but it usually happens when a woman is in a moment of "Heat" or weakness and just wants the D no matter what.. As a man, when you see a woman like this, your response is to say "Naw.. This B wants it, she can wait.." Dont ever think that way, if she is feeling you right then and there, make your move. Whats your move? To be honest, it doesn't really matter, shes already made up her mind about you before you have time to advance past your opening..

Now, that random sexual encounter could happen just about anywhere.. Its not something you look for, or prod for or even desire.. Its just something that happens and the reason its happening does not have a lot to do with you, to be totally honest. (Assuming your not in possession of a 6 pack chiseled arms, etc.) Now lets think about this:

Your at a party and you are feeling BOLD. You see 4 woman sitting at a table, and decide "Im gonna go sit with them." So you go and sit.. The mere action of you sitting with these woman is unusual.. Why? Because they aren't here to hang out with dudes and will let you know that pretty quickly. (If your funny, you can use your humor to blow up any defensiveness they have about you.. I am inherently a funny guy and other then putting the time in when you can, being funny is the next best tool to getting laid) .. (Being around for the entire party and being a funny guy consistently will get you pretty much anywhere you'd like to go.. Its actually kind of scary how much trust you can build over a 5 minute period by just being funny) But its also noteworthy that a woman that thinks your funny when your not even being funny is like basically her screaming "TAKE ME AWAY AND FUCK ME!!!!" You have to be aware for that one, it is the ultimate red flag and you should heavily consider completely breaching her comfort zone at that point.

So your in this situation and shes laughing after you said you ate mini wheats for breakfast and so you go in and hold her hand and say something actually funny and she just blows up and her faces gets red.. Now your in with her and its clear to you that if you could have this person isolated, you could create some sparks.. Up until this point right now, this is all pretty basic stuff.. How to spot a girl that likes you through humor, being funny, yadda yadda.. Its all easy in comparison to the now monumental task of isolating this person that likes you from, well, basically EVERYONE else at the party but namely the people she came with and the people shes leaving with. This moment, when you have this persons hand and if you could just say the right thing to these people, it could happen.. This moment is called "Game." and if you are not prepared, you could potentially be laughed out of the party if you game poorly... I've seen it happen, i've had it happen to myself.. Its a brutual moment.

I could go further into "Game." and such, but there are so many good and reliable sources in context to "Gaming Properly" that it would almost be an insult for me to give you some when that type of material is out there and available for you. Go find it, learn about "Game." but most importantly, put that game into action.. Reading about "Game." is not enough, you need to go practice.

Good luck... On a side note, this post evolved from a single line into this lol..

Another side note, learn about how to deal with anger in women, it will often lead to something very good too!

12. To some up the post created by WithTheMadness .. it basically means .. after your first time .. you may find yourself in situations where the hands of fate place you into eazy scenarios .. if you can recognize what they are then chances are you'll be gettin some alot more often ..

13. If your going to do it just make sure you hit it like a caveman !
    [​IMG]

14. Listen to Three 6, you already got the best kind of sex.

15. #16 I I11MATIC I, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    I'll be honest it is pretty spectacular.

But I'm single and haven't had any type of relationship with a female in over 4 years, I miss it but it's not killer.

It sounds kinda gay, but if that's you in your profile pic then I wouldn't imagine you're gonna have any real problems getting girls as long as your personality is right.

16. I am suspicious of BS. You are a decent looking guy and you are educated. If you haven't had any by now, maybe a bladie on GC will stalk you down and rape your ass.

It's hard to believe you are a virgin....

17. Bro, you have the qualifications to land a gorgeous cutie in your bed, just go with the flow and see where it leads from there. Wishing you good luck.

18. #19 Elem3nt17, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    A little confidence even if you are faking it goes soooo far man. Before I lost my virginity I had it in my head that all girls were prudent and getting in their pants was like solving a rubix cube, they intimidated the fuck out of me. Afterwards I realized women are just like men for the most part, they are sexual beings full of flaws like you, who want your cock as much as you want her stuff. Be friendly, smile, use eye contact, you are a guy I bet alot of those girls that you shy away from are just as intimidated by you. Tell a few jokes, show you care by listening to what she says.

You really dont have to do anything though besides be visible, even if you are a shy reserved guy, if you put yourself in public or friendly places eventually a girl is going to want to figure out why you're shy, fuck you and make you feel better. I mean you could tell pretty much any single girl past her mid twenties you are a virgin at 30 years old and almost all of them would jump you then and there. Work is great for this dude, just play the shy reserved guy who is kind of funny thing and the girls will literally flock to you, the more shy you are the more they will pry. You just have to have the courage to follow up on it, and once you do you will realize how incredibly easy and naturally it comes to you. If you catch a girl staring at you alot or laughing and smiling when you talk chances are almost positive she is into you. Girls love nothing more than to pick a guys brain and figure out what makes him tick, use that to your advantage.

Sex feels amazing by the way, I know it sounds corny but you feel whole and safe if only briefly, it's soft warm and the more you horny you get her the wetter it gets, it's like you can feel all the little folds and features of her vagina around your cock, thrusting shallow for a while then slowly pushing it all the way in....dude you are missing out. Girls smell great, having them laughing and stroking your chest hair with their head on your chest is the best feeling. Or when you are having sex they will either grab your ass and pump harder, or drag their nails slowly down your back or the back of your head. [​IMG] Then there's all the different positions, missionary is very intimate, doggie style is more animalistic, etc.

I guarantee you your first time will be awkward, but it will feel amazing and you will literally be walking on cloud 9 for like a week afterwards. First few times you'll probably be awkwardly quiet and afraid to express your passion, after a few months you'll be going all out making animal grunts and shit haha. Also when you do lose it for the love of god be somewhat assertive and firm, im not saying be aggressive just dont say stuff like "can I", don't try and treat her like a delicate flower by being afraid to touch her or get really clingy afterwards, major turn offs for a girl.

19. Dude you are chill as fuck and got good looks (without seeming gay). If I can get some poontang, guaranteed you can too. I say you hit up a nearby blade you're cool with, go out and get some pussy. You're probably building it up too much at this point, you just need to get your fuck on mang