Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How was you first trip/ first time stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastGrass, Aug 10, 2015.

1. So this is my first time being stoned, i made a Gatorade bong and it is amazing i put some ice in it and filled my bowl with some old stuff i had laying around , i had 2 bowls , giving me a good 5 - 6 rips, i was quickly trying to clean up everything, hide the rest of the weed hide the bong and spray , in yhe backyard over by the house (where i had smoked) then when i made it up the steps. i was gonna take off my clothes and put new ones on just in case the smell stuck in my clothes. But soon i snapped back to reality and had realized that i wasnt already in reality , it was kinda like a loop in a movie where someone wakes and didn't know they were asleep but then wakes up again and again . Anyway i go to brush my teeth and get rid of any smell on my breath and felt this weird feeling , a lot actually, i felt numb , warm tingling and couldnt seem to stop moving . After i finish i get on bed and call up some friends and cant seem to stop laughing and i start to get dizzy, and felt like i was outside my body and spinning around. I kept trying to remember things i was gonna do but couldnt for the life of me and would kinda just drift in and out of reality. i tried to explain how it was for me and im interested in learning about your stories post them down below.
    P.s. i wrote this while coming off my high excuse me if its not good

2. First time high;

I was living with my buddy J, and this kid had a HUUUGE house.

One night, we decide to invite some blazers over, I had only smoked once before this, and hadn't gotten high.

Well it's me, J, C, T, and a few chicks. One girl, M, rolled up a cone joint the size of a caveman's thumb!

couldn't believe the size, but all of us made our way to J's sauna to light up.

Lit the joint, and it gets passed to me. I take one inhale, and rip the joint out of my mouth, coughing frantically

I pass the joint, then get the FUCK outta there, because I was coughing hysterically, unable to breathe!

I ran to grab water, having a hard time getting up the steps, feelin dizzy, lightheaded... you know the deal.

everyone else still blazing up, I ran to my room, and sat in a chair looking at the floor for an hour.

The guys came in after a long time and found me sitting there, so they all just started laughing... hahah I was BLAZED

Good luck on your further roasting adventures

3. I first smoked weed a couple times at the beginning of senior year, but did not feel any effect. About a month later, during school my friend told me that he had bought an 8th. As soon as school ended, we excitedly headed over to his house and I took weed smoke into my lungs for the third time. He had the idea to head to the mall right afterwards. Halfway there, with Sublime playing in the car, I suddenly felt like I was flying and I knew that I was finally high.

4. High school, bunch of upperclassmen invited me to drive around with them and get fucked up as a going away party for one of their friends.

Couple of weeks later they invited me to go to Manhattan with them and get fake ID's.

5. my first time I was with some football friends. We went on a roady. after driving for 2 hours we went to my one friends house. His parents were really religious and it was so awkward lol. But they made us food so it was amazing. We had so much fun though, great first time.

6. First time I smoked I was probably 15 years old.. I remember I faked being high but didn't really feel anything. Second time I smoked me and my neighbor went for a walk, I smoke one bowl and got ripped. My world was spinning and I was really tripping out. Almost made my neighbor call 911 lol, I hated it when I first started . now at 21 years old I'm a daily smoker and love everything about the beautiful plant.

7. #7 sharkwave540, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    Double post whoops

8. #8 sharkwave540, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    Was in my yard at night, smoked an entire bowl from my pipe. Wasn't really feeling anything until I got up. Was definitely high at this point because I had to keep reminding myself to head to the house and not off in some direction to be attacked by wildlife. Every step I took felt like I was in a stop motion film (I speculate it was due to my fucked memory).

Made it to my room, my heart was pounding fast, I felt trapped in my body. I couldn't believe what I have done, everyone would be upset with me.

Fast forward to today I smoke on my lunch breaks occasionally if it's one of those days.

9. Oh this was fun, burnt in the parking garage across from my high school campus. Wasn't quite feeling anything and we met up with another friend, made our way to a nearby park. Did another couple rounds, a few bowl packs or so. We all hopped in the car to head back to town, folks wanted smoothies. I can only assume this is when I lost my nice wool coat behind because I must have taken it off for the ride.
    Before I realized it the park had become the inside of the smoothie shop. Chatted with my sober best friend for a bit as he repeatedly laughed "you're so blazed dude whaaat" at me.
    After that we dropped some folks back off at the school and it was someone else's great idea to go to the mall. Suddenly I find myself rolling down the road in the back of another friends car, then suddenly again wandering into the mall. We spent what felt like an eternity in an upscale furniture store, as I discussed the finer points of a particularly interesting riveted metal desk that looked straight out of the "Fallout" game universe.
    The other notable store we stepped into was the Disney store. It was absolutely spectacular with vibrant colors and cute characters. The excitement gave way to dread as our entourage encountered an English teacher of mine and her toddler (I had already graduated a year before). She's a chill person and didn't let on, fully aware of our youthful shenanigans.
    Following that I headed to my best mates place and proceed to play call of duty for what I was convinced was "8 hours man". All together it was an excellent experience and fond set of memories.

I do miss that coat though.