Do you prefer sex high, drunk, or sober?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sugar Jay Robinson, Aug 10, 2015.

1. High > Sober > Drunk

High sex is my fave. I feel like I have so much energy but at the same time I'm overwhelmed with all the sensations so it's pretty fucking amazing.

2. I prefer high sex, but any sex is better than no sex at all

3. Very! Back in college I one night I was drunk enough to talk to this hot girl I had a crush on. Got her back to my place and then couldn't perform. :( So I ate her out until my tongue was sore.

Weed dick can happen as well, just not as easily.

4. Don't like high sex. Drunk sex is great if I'm not wasted because I get a lot more motivated and into it. Sober sex is my favorite.

5. High sex for sure, next to that would be sober.
    When Im drunk im usually too fucked up to do anything lmao

6. Sex sober is great, while stoned its great and while drunk...its great.

Sex is great.

7. Preference? Psychadelics by far the best thing to have sex on but weed is my second.

8. High sex is always good. Feels like I have infinite stamina.

Drunk sex is terrible unless you limit it to 1 or 2 shots. If im trashed, I prob eont even be able to feel my dick.

I havent had sober sex in years. Im usually high asf when im beatin that shit up

9. Stoned sex is the best sex honestly.

10. drunk sloppy rough sex is up there, but high passionate sex takes a close second. Sober sex is... Sober sex. Not bad by any means but tends to get old. Throw in some shrooms and hang on

11. I can't have sex while high because I feel like I'm too stoned to feel anything (talking from experience) so I'd rather have sex while drunk cause it's a better feeling

12. Hmmm. Good question. I'll get back to you

13. I can't believe I like it sober.