GOOEY BREEDERS PURPLE MAYHEM TRYOUT

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by stevesgrow, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Wel GC it has been a long time since I have done anything on here but I haven't been able to find any journals on this strain so what the hell letts give it a go!! I will post in a few days with the first pics for anyone interested. I hope to see some of my old pals here!!

2. Don't know ya but first subbed

3. I grow Kalischnaplle x Pure Gooey. This is an awesome line of genetics. How is your grow going. Post some pic. if you can. I'm really interested to see how it turns out. Phezisica

4. Just got a Private Message from "Gooeybreeder", the guy who bred Pure Gooey 35 years ago. He says he is sending a care package of his genetics. I could not be more pumped. This guy is a God on Breedbay and his genetics are legendary. I've been trying to get into his line for 5 years now. He said he is going to "load me up"! I can't wait. Won't get much sleep tonight. Phezisica

5. That sounds great man!! How the hell you score that?? I started this thing out thinking I would do a journal like I used to but I haven't done very well with it. I will try and get some pics up today or tomorrow. I started out with 6 of the PM seeds ended up with three females, they are a slow growing strain compared most other strains I have grown so hopefully it will be worth it!! I would have given them a longer veg but I am growing them with 3 Female seeds indoor mix seeds and they are all huge compared to the Purple mayhem plants. I started them out in plugs under T-5's in flood and drain trays but since then I flipped the switch about a week ago and they are now under a 600 Watt HPS. I took three clones from each plant 6 went into plugs and three I threw in my aero cloner. The plan is to find the best mom and continue to grow her if I like it. I have a lot of other stuf going on as far as strains growing in my rooms right now so it is going to have to be impressive to keep a permanent spot in the grow.
    I have heard great things about gooey as well but have been surprised not to see much as far as a journal goes. I also have a pack of his island mix I will try once I weed out some of the current strains I have going right now. On another note I threw the males outside to see if I could get some pollen before the weather got to cold and all three turned purple however that could be due to cold temps so we will see. I will see if can get some pics up soon. Thanks for checking in!!

6. Ok here we go. Looks like at least one of gooeys purple mayhems is already starting to throw some purple but you cant see in the pictures. I will give it a week or so and take some dark pics so you can appreciate. I am going to put a scrog in place also. 1st pic is the some clones, second is purple mayhem #2 third is a group shot and the fourth is a deer pic from my cam for Phezisica my deer hunting friend. This is a trail cam shot from the other night I have to fix the date.

Attached Files:

7. Whoops third isn't a group shot it is PM # 3

8. Ok so let me tell you something about my man Gooeybreeder!! He is the real deal... Granted I haven't tasted the product but I have been growing for quite a few years and bought and grew countless strains that claimed to be purple... None were the most I ever got was a little lavender with cool temps, but this shit!!! This is going purple fast and I'm just past the first week in flower so I will say foook yeah to my man gooey!!

9. I'm back. Had a good deer hunt, took an 8 point, 17" spread with bow on Nov.3. Unfortunately, on Nov. 4, my dad fell in a parking lot and fractured his skull. He died on Nov. 23, 14 years to the day since my mother passed. On a brighter note, I received 118 seeds in all, of 5 varieties from Gooeybreeder! They are Mom Gooey x Dank Cross, Purple Mayhem, Zinn x Kona Sunset, Mendocino Psycho and Mom Gooey x Zinn x Pure Gooey. I have 3 Purple Mayhem and 3 Mendo Psycho at the 5th set of branches. Plants look VERY robust. Will post some pictures soon. Been kinda scary here. My closest neighbor, 2 miles away, got busted for possession 3 days ago. I've been laying low these days. Time to hunt coyotes now! Best of luck on your grow. Phezisica SKOL! VIKINGS!