The Lie We Live

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 432, Aug 9, 2015.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=452&v=ipe6CMvW0Dg

2. In order for change to happen in the world everyone will have to agree on that change. Everyone will have to agree on what it takes to make a truly utopian society. It isnt as simple as saying "Go out and do it". It's why we have wars. People have different ideologies.

America is a great example of conflicting ideologies of Republican and Democrat. Until everyone shares one mind things won't change.

The individual can either live with this world or be crushed by it.

3. people need to get out of the my group is better than your group, na-na-da-boo-boo shit

4. Please add comments or thoughts on any and all videos or links.
    Otherwise it is considered advertising for that subject.
    Also keep in mind that not all members can always see (or watch) videos.

5. Also keep in mind some member are lazy and or high and see a video and go "Eeeeeh I dont want to watch a video right now. Skip!"

6. I'm neither lazy nor high, but I don't have much time left and I don't want to waste it watching some utopian scheme video. There have been countless utopian schemes throughout history, and because people do not fit into pigeonholes the dissenters often end up getting murdered by those who wield political power.

You idealist younger generations will learn sooner or later that the world is what it is, and you ain't gonna change it. Work hard, spend less than you earn, mind your own business, and worry about your family, friends, and the world immediately around you.

[​IMG] Deal with it or . . .

[​IMG]

Just kidding. Everything I wrote above is just bullshit. [​IMG]

7. Only part about what you said that is bullshit is the part that we cant change the world. We have been changing the world every generation. It's just that it usually takes a war and a lot of violence before we see anything.

8. Haha, no you can't change the world. It's the same as it's always been.

Attached Files:

10. #10 432, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    We already are. I see it at least.

Change yourself and the world changes around you.

Don't believe me, Why not experiment?

Life is about Exploring, Experimentation and Experience. Soon as you stop doing these things you stop living.

You're merely just existing then.

(People don't want to do anything or try anything, They just wanna sit and do the same things they've been doing for most of there lives) Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

11. One thing that prevents people from changing themselves is seeing others not do the same. No one wants to inconvenience themselves to recycle if their neighbors arent.

That's why leaders are important. The world is filled with followers and all they need is the right person to lead them.

Things arent as easy as leading by example and being the change you want to see. You have to make others be that change which brings me back to my earlier statement that things dont usually change without lots of violence involved.

So everyone gets yourself ready for the organic product wars of 2020