So, I randomly found a bag in a parking lot.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by *dmoney/208*, Aug 9, 2015.

1. This one time like 2 months ago I thought I had dropped my ciggs at the bank so I rode my bike all the way back didn't find my newports but I did find a full pack of marbreds , I couldn't believe my eyes when I found a full fucking pack!! Then when I got home I found my newports .

2. That's pretty fucking awesome, I've gotta say. A true win/win situation by definition. As someone who had dropped many a full, or at least 1/4-3/4 full pack of smokes in my day, I'm glad that at least someone had something cool like this fall into their way because of it. I'm glad that they didn't totally go to waste, lol.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

3. Kids, stop consuming shit you find on the ground

4. Kids, always consume shit you find on the ground

5. I once found a big bag of weed just inside the Compton court house I was on my way out from paying a ticket and I looked down and bam I see a bag that had about a half of a ounce of bud it was stress but it was free I think some one must have thrown it when they were inside the court house line before you get patted down

6. Hahaha, out of the two, I'm going with CanadianOrganic on this one, if my ass can confirm it is untarnished weed (or maybe legit rice or beans, but that's none of my business,lol) I'm most definitely going to consume it. Especially when said ass is broke and living meager under-the-table income to under-the-table income. Bags don't fall out of the sky every fucking day, son. I see that shit, it's happenin'. Good vibes to you blades.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

7. I lost hella bali before

8. ^These last few posts are making me lol

"Finders keepers, don't lose those sneakers!" --> looks up to see the wire [​IMG]

9. I get what everyone is saying, vis-a-vis 'they wouldn't grab it if it were them'. If I had been able to pinpoint a clear owner of the bag that I found that day, I would have lowkey returned it to them. No shit. If it had been somehow obvious that it belonged to, lets say, 'some homeboy' over fillin' up his gas tank on pump #1, I would have walked over, and handed it to them sotto voce.

This was a bag with absolutely fucking no one around it, no parked vehicles nearby...nothing. I laugh at the people making the assumption I just grabbed it like someone else was 2ft. away looking for it. Bitch, I will go without long before I run off with someone else's bag of hard-earned herbs if there had been a clear-match partner to said lost bag. I don't do that shit.

I've had people in my life who were awesome enough to return my less-than-legal properties in the few mistaken events where I have dropped them, or left them behind on accident somewhere. This was just a clearly awesome NSA freebie, and it was either grab it, or walk away and let someone else who's bag it was also not, do the same. I did need it dearly at the time, so yes I considered it a blessing.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

10. I dropped a bag of bud in a supermarket once.
    Didnt notice till i got home.

I knew it either had to be there or my friends car.
    Retraced my steps i wasn't really confident i would get it back,but sure enough just under the aisle @ crisp section i spied my weed.
    Someone must have kicked under,
    I grabbed it and stuck it in my pocket.
    I got kinda paranoid leaving the store in case someone thought i had taxed something cz it did look shady as fuck lol

11. I lost a bag one time and for the life of me could not figure out where. Next day get a call from my mother in law and asks me to come over. I show and she is like here I got you a gift and gave me my baggy I guess it fell out of my pocket on her couch. I said my thank you and go to leave and she says I did not open it up but boy it smells good. I offer her some and she declined because she did not know how they would react with her scripts. Nice lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. When will it be my turn *commenses praying pose*

13. I found a baggie someone tossed in my yard with a bunch of pills with G3720 on them. Some kind of tranquilizer. Don't need no stinking tranquilizers! Trashed.

14. Word. my brother got mono from eating a tic tac off the floor at a Ross.
    I'd still be sketched out if i found bud on the ground...

15. once when I was in my freshman year, me and a buddy were walking down the road and to my discovery I found a pill bottle of what seemed to be cigarettes, I was so happy to have some smokes, but when we opened the bottle it was actually some premium rolled joints, even cooler!

16. Homie, that was a fair amount of free Xanax that you trashed. Do you know how much that would have helped me being stuck with debilitating anxiety/ptsd? Especially since I cannot obtain it in my town legally? I seriously almost cried, no shit, after the stress and shit I have been struggling with the past few weeks, reading that almost brought the flood straight out my eyes, man. Damn, son, Damn.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]
    Soon, man...you just gotta believe, and keep your eyes open in the right situations.
    Remember, I never thought it would happen to me, either. ever.

jah!/*d$*

18. Sorry my friend. I'd a mailed em to ya. There was only maybe 7 or 8 and a couple crushed to almost powder.

19. It's all good in the hood, dude. [​IMG]